Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hi I'm Kale - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm Kale (/showthread.php?tid=30075)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hi I'm Kale - Kale - 17-03-2021

Hey I'm Kale

Been flouting around for a few years as a guest. Some what sciptical.

Now I know its possible to grow breast.

I'm just not sure if I should go for it.

I know I'm not the first person to be in my shoes feel free to share your thoights. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

RE: Hi I'm Kale - Happyme - 17-03-2021

Hi Kale
Welcome to the wonderful world of confusion..
Well only because this is a common thread.
My advice is to ask yourself what your gonna do with titties when they become to large to hide?
If your going to transition then the answer is easy. go for it.
If not then enter at your own risk.
Hope I didn't scare you but this is a conversation you should have with yourself pretty soon, and there are lots here to support you which ever way you go.
Huggs
Bobbi

RE: Hi I'm Kale - PleasantlyFascinated - 17-03-2021

Yep, it’s a common theme.  It seems more a journey to discover one’s own psychology, rather than just “grow breasts.”  Growing breasts is possible, sure..  but it’s not going to happen in a psychological vacuum.

The dialog you want to have with yourself is, why?  It seems that the requisite hormonal changes and irreversible physical change will have you questioning your identity in brand new ways.  I think there is great potential on this site to support the question you are asking.

RE: Hi I'm Kale - HelloDiDi - 17-03-2021

I would echo others here, don't just rush in if you're not certain its something you want to get into. Keep reading, keep self reflecting and find what is right for you. Big Grin If you decide to get on with it, there's plethora of awesome threads here from even more awesome people to check out so you'll play smart and healthy and get a nice rack. But consider first, and second and third.

For me it took first a year of self reflection until I decided I want to experiment with feminizing body modification, another year reading and learning before I tried herbals and now I'm little shy of one year in and found out so much about myself I never expected to find. Life works in mysterious ways.

And then the repeated fair warning to not rush it, none of it. This stuff does not come for a free, everything has a price which if you're not willing to pay, then stay put. Otherwise, go on and happy growing. Big Grin

RE: Hi I'm Kale - Kale - 18-03-2021

(17-03-2021, 12:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Kale
Welcome to the wonderful world of confusion..
Well only because this is a common thread.
My advice is to ask yourself what your gonna do with titties when they become to large to hide?
If your going to transition then the answer is easy. go for it.
If not then enter at your own risk.
Hope I didn't scare you but this is a conversation you should have with yourself pretty soon, and there are lots here to support you which ever way you go.
Huggs
Bobbi

Yeah I don't really want transition. I think its more of curiosity. I want have breast just for the experience. I guess I hope thst doesn't sound shollow.

(17-03-2021, 04:39 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Yep, it’s a common theme.  It seems more a journey to discover one’s own psychology, rather than just “grow breasts.”  Growing breasts is possible, sure..  but it’s not going to happen in a psychological vacuum.

The dialog you want to have with yourself is, why?  It seems that the requisite hormonal changes and irreversible physical change will have you questioning your identity in brand new ways.  I think there is great potential on this site to support the question you are asking.

Yeah its the reason why I haven't gone all in. There are a number of veriables that are important to consider. I think some of it stems from my atraction to weman and there breast. But I don't want to objectify them.

Which is how I came to the impass of wanting to grow breast. Can't objectify yourself right?

RE: Hi I'm Kale - BillieJean17 - 18-03-2021

Hi Kale, welcome to Breast Heaven (or Hell).  As others have stated, there are lots of folks here to share their experiences and give you advice, if you want it.  Growing breasts is an amazing journey but one  that one should not start without exploring what you might discover, good and bad.  Boobs are fun to play with but can be hard to hide the bigger they get.  Do you like to go to the pool or the beach?  Do you have family members who won't be understanding of a man growing boobs.  How old are you and what kind of medications/herbal supplements do you already take?  Do you have a doctor who will be understanding when s/he suddenly sees female-like breasts on you?  I don't want to scare you off, but it really can be a life-changing decision.  Most of the folks on this forum are happy with what they have done as far as I can tell.  Don't be afraid to ask "embarrassing" questions.  (Yes, your male sexual performance and organs will likely be affected!)  That's enough out me for now.  Again welcome.  BillieJean

(17-03-2021, 05:58 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I would echo others here, don't just rush in if you're not certain its something you want to get into. Keep reading, keep self reflecting and find what is right for you. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> If you decide to get on with it, there's plethora of awesome threads here from even more awesome people to check out so you'll play smart and healthy and get a nice rack. But consider first, and second and third.

For me it took first a year of self reflection until I decided I want to experiment with feminizing body modification, another year reading and learning before I tried herbals and now I'm little shy of one year in and found out so much about myself I never expected to find. Life works in mysterious ways.

And then the repeated fair warning to not rush it, none of it. This stuff does not come for a free, everything has a price which if you're not willing to pay, then stay put. Otherwise, go on and happy growing. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Yeah I read through your experence with pm. It seems to work on you very well.

I have been reading up on it. In here elsewhere price checking. Cost benift analysis. Tryied a bootle took it it sparingly just to see if there were any negitive side effects.

That's why I'm here to see those cost and risk.

I know that there is a level male function that can be lost. That is a negitive.

Also there is the practical effect they well have. Example if I go for a run, or going to the gym. Not to mention my network of friends, and family.

(18-03-2021, 06:06 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Hi Kale, welcome to Breast Heaven (or Hell).  As others have stated, there are lots of folks here to share their experiences and give you advice, if you want it.  Growing breasts is an amazing journey but one  that one should not start without exploring what you might discover, good and bad.  Boobs are fun to play with but can be hard to hide the bigger they get.  Do you like to go to the pool or the beach?  Do you have family members who won't be understanding of a man growing boobs.  How old are you and what kind of medications/herbal supplements do you already take?  Do you have a doctor who will be understanding when s/he suddenly sees female-like breasts on you?  I don't want to scare you off, but it really can be a life-changing decision.  Most of the folks on this forum are happy with what they have done as far as I can tell.  Don't be afraid to ask "embarrassing" questions.  (Yes, your male sexual performance and organs will likely be affected!)  That's enough out me for now.  Again welcome.  BillieJean

Thsnks for the words of wisdom and interspection. I'll keep thinking about it.

Thanks

Thank all for your kind words and thought provoking questions I will continue to think on this.

Some quick info about me.

I'm in my mid 20's

I'm a fair build.

Questions

1)Did you experence any negative sideeffects such as: head ache,    bowel movement problems do to pm, or other herbal mwthods.

2)PM mixed with rishi what can I expect