Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress, plans and other ramblings

Happy Birthday Didi!
Wow 37, heavy sigh, how i miss those days, travel around the world for work, I had a reasonable figure and several beautiful dresses that followed me where ever I went!
Loved to go shopping in far a away towns and countries, looking for new clothes, and makeup.
Unfortunately sizes around the world are all different so it was a trial and error adventure, And the internet was not a thing yet either, so my life was one of mystery. Who am I, WHAT am I. is this a gay thing?
Then in a blink, all that time went away, I have lovely small tits, and I've given up on PM, and all that stuff.
I kinda like having some strength in my arms and legs, and the DVT was the coup du gras, as they say.
I'm just a happy cross dresser.. But thats just me

Dont eat too much cake.
Huggs
Bobbi

(23-01-2021, 03:40 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Happy Birthday Didi!
Wow 37, heavy sigh, how i miss those days, travel around the world for work, I had a reasonable figure and several beautiful dresses that followed me where ever I went!
Loved to go shopping in far a away towns and countries, looking for new clothes, and makeup.
Unfortunately sizes around the world are all different so it was a trial and error adventure, And the internet was not a thing yet either, so my life was one of mystery. Who am I, WHAT am I. is this a gay thing?
Then in a blink, all that time went away, I have lovely small tits, and I've given up on PM, and all that stuff.
I kinda like having some strength in my arms and legs, and the DVT was the coup du gras, as they say.
I'm just a happy cross dresser.. But thats just me

Dont eat too much cake.
Huggs
Bobbi

I so much wish and hope my health wont deny me my dreams.... That would be devastating to my already quite fragile confidence. When my wrists went bad, that was shitty enough. I keep hearing that, 37, so young... I wish I felt like it. Hahaha. Big Grin

Happy birthday Didi!

Wish you a wonderful day and week! You deserve lots of love and gifts. <3

Remember you are inspirational for us and so we believe in you! You can achieve all your dreams and desires  ;)

Are you wearing something pretty today honey?  :P

Happy Birth(boob)day!

Happy birthday hope you are pampering yourself or being papered.

Thanks for the bd wishes. <3

It was quite uneventful in the end and resulted in a massive hangover. I don't remember(literally) when I was that wasted for the last time, but I'll steer clear of booze for a good while now. Heading back to work in an hour. I had something to write a longer post about, but that'll be something to do later today.

I have been inconsistent with everything except pm again which sucks. I need to pay attention more and not forget stuff. Closing to the end of another cycle. I'm undecided if I should take a complete break for a week this time or just low dose like last time. I'm having another period of some uncertainty once again. Took a glance of my figure in the mirror, still changing, boobs are growing. This isn't easy.

Whenever I look in the mirror and have 2nd thoughts, doubts or question myself and the direction I’ve chosen, I always wind up taking another dose. Whether I need it, or not. I feel like sometimes I’ve painted myself into a corner, but there’s no going back now, even if I wanted to. But I don’t. I’m happy with the new me. It will and has caused some complications, but I’m loving the new me. Good Luck. Hang in there.

(Late) happy birthday DiDi! Glad you got to enjoy yourself Smile

Oh darn, I was supposed to write something here... And now I can't remember what it was about. Oh well, maybe I'll remember it later. Thanks Diometres. Big Grin

I'm on the day 17 of the cycle now and my body seems to be telling me that I should have an actual off week when I'm done. I don't know why this happens, but every time I have done two months continuous cycle, I start feeling like I have to give my body a little break.

I think its time to rethink a bit about how I will proceed.

I've been going on pm without a break for two months and I got the same shitty feeling for about a week now that has happened every time I've done it for longer than a month in a row. I think I'm overdosing on it. What I mean is fatigue and generally feeling not being well. Getting way more tired than I should from doing things. I can't explain it well, but I feel like my body is telling me to stop that something's being too much. This cycle I will take a week off, completely off, not just lower dose like last time.

Next cycle I'll drop the max dose to 2000mg/day and not more and see how it goes. Perhaps I'll start with 1000mg/day, then peak at 2k and back down again. Lets see, I'm two days away from taking a break, I think I've been doing good progress though and wanted to keep going, but something's off... I don't want to screw up my health. It pisses me off that I don't understand this stuff better.  Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon