Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reversing the Effects of PM?

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I must say, this is a fascinating site.  Such voluminous information.  I really appreciate and respect how much everyone shares about their personal journeys.  I had such little luck Googling for such information in prior months.

I would like to experiment with PM.  I am an older crossdressing male (58) and actually already have what look like small breasts due to my age and resulting loss of muscle/increase in flab.  My question is this - if I experience too much breast gain (I know, I must sound like a heretic here!) can I reverse it by simply stopping my PM intake?  Has anyone ever tried to reverse their gain?

Thank you!

Susan

(12-01-2021, 03:22 AM)SusanSATX Wrote:  

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I must say, this is a fascinating site.  Such voluminous information.  I really appreciate and respect how much everyone shares about their personal journeys.  I had such little luck Googling for such information in prior months.

I would like to experiment with PM.  I am an older crossdressing male (58) and actually already have what look like small breasts due to my age and resulting loss of muscle/increase in flab.  My question is this - if I experience too much breast gain (I know, I must sound like a heretic here!) can I reverse it by simply stopping my PM intake?  Has anyone ever tried to reverse their gain?

Thank you!

Susan

Welcome to the forum.

From what I know, what ever is gained with pm cannot be reversed with anything except surgeons knife.... This is because pm makes the actual tissue grow, its not just fat redistribution and so on. I've read it time and again, what you get from pm, stays with you. I think where was some thread about someone stopping all NBE and wanting to reverse things, I don't remember where it was, but keep looking.

Quite an intro to ask about regrets on growing a pair. Big Grin Have fun. Wink

As far as I know, all changes gained through PM/E2 - NBE/HRT, will revert back to normal male EXCEPT breast growth and penis/testicle shrinkage. One of our members here great a nice and pretty set of big boobs, then quit taking PM for several years. They only lost a tiny bit of size.

Hi All,

Thank you!

Susan

Hi Susan, and welcome! It sorta depends on what ‘too much’ means for you. You’ve got probably 2-3 months of changes on PM that are relatively reversible. Fat deposits and nipple growth will decrease if you take a break from PM (how long that takes will depend on your body). Once you get ‘nodes’ of breast tissue, you’re into permanent changes and would need to have the breast tissue surgically removed. But even after tissue develops, you’ve got some number of months before the nodes are big enough to be visible to any one else. 

If you do grow breasts and then remove all estrogen, you’ll loose the fat but keep the tissue. You’ll likely end up with some version of ‘pancake’ boob, especially if they’ve become large enough to stretch the skin out.

Hope this helps!

Hi Susan!
I would not worry too much about the big boob problem.
1. They wont grow over night. We are talking years!
2. It takes will power but you can stop when you get the size you want, and your breasts will shrink back quite a bit from fat loss.
3. Your willy will shrink and ejaculation will suffer but that will come back once you stop, except for the size.

If you already have boobs firming them up and giving them a nice shape would be amazing, and like you said old age and flab is a great excuse to have boobies.

Give it a shot.

Bobbi

Thank you!

(12-01-2021, 04:43 AM)diometres22 Wrote:  

Hi All,

Thank you!

Susan

Hi Susan, and welcome! It sorta depends on what ‘too much’ means for you. You’ve got probably 2-3 months of changes on PM that are relatively reversible. Fat deposits and nipple growth will decrease if you take a break from PM (how long that takes will depend on your body). Once you get ‘nodes’ of breast tissue, you’re into permanent changes and would need to have the breast tissue surgically removed. But even after tissue develops, you’ve got some number of months before the nodes are big enough to be visible to any one else. 

If you do grow breasts and then remove all estrogen, you’ll loose the fat but keep the tissue. You’ll likely end up with some version of ‘pancake’ boob, especially if they’ve become large enough to stretch the skin out.

Hope this helps!

(12-01-2021, 04:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

Hi All,

Thank you!

Susan

Welcome to the forum.

From what I know, what ever is gained with pm cannot be reversed with anything except surgeons knife.... This is because pm makes the actual tissue grow, its not just fat redistribution and so on. I've read it time and again, what you get from pm, stays with you. I think where was some thread about someone stopping all NBE and wanting to reverse things, I don't remember where it was, but keep looking.

Quite an intro to ask about regrets on growing a pair. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Have fun. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon