Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Peyton's journey begins

Pink Fog:

The pink fog is a state of mind where faminization seems to be the highest priority. It's like floating in pink fog without being able to see out of it.
It's not a real physical or psychological thing. For many, it's a fetish state of mind. Some say it's induced or fuelled by estrogens.

Thank you Shirazmn. That makes sense.

Peyton, I think you are starting off fine keeping a record of events and asking for help. This is the right place.

I suggest searching for Lotus and her notes on herbs and all.

I am hardly an expert at anything but I have some advice:

-go really slow...PM is a good choice because you don't need much more to have success.

-eat well.

-be physically active...as much as possible

-do not let anyone tell you who or what you are.

Safe Travels
 Owlie

-

Thank you Owlie!

Lotus has been a gold mine of information. She reached out to me and I tweaked my program based on her suggestions. I'll keep my current program updated in my profile.

I so appreciate all of the wonderful support and advice I'm being given in this community. It's definitely overwhelming and a lot to understand what each herbal does, what's necessary, what conflicts, etc. Especially for a newbie.

Day 64 of Round 1

A little background...

• Day 1 started with Hops and Red Clover
  • Day 20 switched to 500mg of PM
  • Day 34 bumped up to 1,000mg of PM for six days
  • Day 40 had to take a break for unrelated reasons
  • Day 51 returned to my regimen and 1,000mg of PM
  • Day 58 added 1,600mg of cimetidine
  • Day 60 bumped up to 1,500mg of PM
  • Day 61 woke up with some tightness in my right calf that went away later in the morning
  • Day 62 the tightness returned, and stronger, lasting a good part of the day
  • Day 63 woke in the middle of the night with major tightness. Fearing that it's leading to DVT, I dropped back down to 500mg of PM. If it persists for the rest of the week, I'll take a break for awhile and only return to 500mg or 1,000mg of PM at the most.

It's frustrating, because in only those two or three days I was on 1,500mg, I began to feel firmness increase significantly in the tissue behind my nipples; more on the left than the right. The firmness is very sensitive when gently squeezed.

In one week, the cimetidine has made a huge difference in shrinking the size of my testicles; especially the left one.

September 24, 2020
I finished my first bottle of PM 88 days into my NBE. Based on Shirazmn's description, I believe I reached the point where I've budded but no or very little initial "breast augmentation" has occurred. I first noticed budding at about Day 62.

I thought that would be the end of my journey for a few years. But, as we all know, it's nearly impossible to ignore the cravings—especially once you awake the nodes inside.

October 17, 2020
I didn't even make it a month since finishing my first bottle when I ordered my second bottle of Ainterol PM. It should be here on about Thursday.

I'm trying to decide whether to take 1/day or 2/day. My question is will any development be able to happen with as little as one 500mg or is 1000mg the bare minimum to see any results? I will also be taking 3600mg RM 2/day as my anti-androgens. I really don't want to have extremely noticeable changes happening in 3–6 months, or even a year. I'd rather it be a very gradual, seemingly unnoticeable progress to others. I know that at some point, it will become very obvious.

My intent is to have the development occur in a way that it could be attributed to gynecomastia—triggered because I am approaching 46 years old, have been overweight (240lbs/109kg), am now 215lbs/97.5kg, and plan on getting down to 200lbs/90kg by the end of the year.

I think 500 to 1000 a day could be enough for minor/gradual growth. If you've read my thread, you know that <500/day has been working for me. I'm in the same boat as you, I think. I want to stop - but I can't.

Thanks Nipply Russel. I appreciate your feedback.

I think I'll go ahead and take one 500mg/day for a month or so. If I don't feel like anything is happening, then I'll up it to two per day.

The order I placed late Saturday night actually arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until Thursday. So, I get to start my second bottle earlier than originally anticipated.

(19-10-2020, 11:49 PM)Peyton Wrote:  Thanks Nipply Russel. I appreciate your feedback.

I think I'll go ahead and take one 500mg/day for a month or so. If I don't feel like anything is happening, then I'll up it to two per day.

The order I placed late Saturday night actually arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until Thursday. So, I get to start my second bottle earlier than originally anticipated.
Hi Peyton, just curious if you’re still moving forward with the PM? How are the results? Hope this finds you well in the new year.

diometres22,

Thanks for asking. I'm regularly logging in but not posting much. My new year is going well so far.

As far as progress goes, I got a bit scared at the progress I think I was seeing and decided to back off for the last couple months of 2020. I feel that I made more progress than was to be expected in the four-ish months I was on a regular regimen. So, I think my body responds well to NBE.

I restarted on Sunday and am yet to feel/see any further progress. I'm going to see what happens with the 60 days of PM I currently have on hand. I'm doing the "suppository" method to try and maximize what I have.

I can't wait to regain the sensitivity I was having when on it before. But, I am also approaching this go round without the antsy-ness of "is that what I think it is" kind of emotional knee-jerk reactions.

Really, I'm not at a stage in my life where I can grow to the point of obvious breasts. I need to take baby steps and stop before I get any comments. If I do, then I've gone too far right now. Most likely, I'll just "blow it off" as gynecomastia since I've fought with my weight for several years now, and if I make any weight loss progress, I'll probably just say it was triggered by that or is just presenting itself as I lose weight. I am middle age, so it's not an unlikely possibility.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon