Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone New Member from UK

Hi everyone,

I'm a mature crossdresser from the north west of England. I came across this site yesterday and was blown away by how much information is here. Its going to take me weeks going through all this , but i love it.

So far I have just been pumping my nipples and breasts with twist action suction cups. I like to hang weights from my breasts when i'm pumping my nipples as I think it's giving me a nice pointed breast shape afterwards.

I'm also interested in starting a course of PM and seeing if i can plump my breasts out a bit and devleop them to be more feminine looking.

love Chloe xxxx (philip)

(06-01-2021, 05:47 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

I'm a mature crossdresser from the north west of England. I came across this site yesterday and was blown away by how much information is here. Its going to take me weeks going through all this , but i love it.

So far I have just been pumping my nipples and breasts with twist action suction cups. I like to hang weights from my breasts when i'm pumping my nipples as I think it's giving me a nice pointed breast shape afterwards.

I'm also interested in starting a course of PM and seeing if i can plump my breasts out a bit and devleop them to be more feminine looking.

love Chloe xxxx (philip)

Welcome - Lots of good info and people here to help you get started!

(06-01-2021, 05:47 PM)SweetChloe Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

love Chloe xxxx (philip)

Welcome SweetChloe,I'm fairly new here to and have started off pumping, massaging and using PM gel, which has certainly started things off, so have a read through everything and take it slowly.
From my research on here I've decided that I will continue as above but now looking to add PM capsules, along with calcium and some other vits.
Good luck with it all, and sounds like we aren't a million miles from each other as I'm North West England to.

Hi Chloe!
Welcome too.
You'll find lots of help here and like you said, there are years of reading here.
If you zero in on Lotus's posts you'll be on the right track. She is very scientific so be ware.

Bobbi
PS
Curiosity has gotten too me..How do you hang weights from your breasts??

Welcome, SweetChloe!
Nice to see you on here!
It would be interesting to read about what got you started on this journey!

Joey

Welcome in, you're gonna have fun here, I guarantee it. And wont run out of reading for a good while.  Big Grin People here have helped me so much, you'll probably make nice new friends too. <3

Have fun. Wink

Welcome Chloe!

Sending some Covid-safe hugs from London Smile

Hi Chloe and welcome from the midlands..

I don't post much but have been here for a looong time and gone from flat to 36C, you just have to keep persevering.

Welcome Chloe! There are a lot of good people here, i'm sure you will feel comfortable here!  :P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon