Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol 69 Days Bustomizer Experience Log

Where is a good place to buy the Ainterol PM spray?  I see it on ebay, but is there a better to purchase (cheaper?)

How about the 69 Days Bustomizer.  Is this also PM ?

Where is it applied - the breasts?  Somewhere else better?

Thanks

(21-11-2020, 05:10 AM)taxer Wrote:  Where is a good place to buy the Ainterol PM spray?  I see it on ebay, but is there a better to purchase (cheaper?)

Thanks

I get it from here:

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/transgende...-c-39.html

The 69 Days Bustomizer is PM. Just at a higher dose per spray.

I apply it to the breasts. There is a warning not to apply it to the nipple/areola area due to darker coloration (I think), but i have naturally dark areolae and haven't noticed any problems or changes.

Cheers!

Teri

(12-10-2020, 05:17 AM)MissTeri42 Wrote:  

[note: Breast Nexum does not seem to allow photos to be posted. If the policy changes, then i will post the images that are supposed to go with these posts.]

<meta charset="utf-8">October 10, 2020

I think I will start today. Here is my baseline bust and underbust measurement.

[Underbust measurement - 37.5"

Bust measurement - 43"]

As noted, i have been on PM for about 5 years and may have reached my maximum size already. This is just to see how the product feels compared to the X-R1 atomizer that i have tried on and off for the last 3 months as well as see if i can get any incremental change with higher doses of PM.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-11-2020, 06:20 PM)taxer Wrote:  For posting pictures, go down to the General Section, then click on Help with the Site

Click on first posting - Pic's not Attaching

Go to posting # 45 (page 5) by Eve M

There seems to be a problem with the theme and two are the reasons why adding  pics will not work.

To change:

Click on User CP at the top left
Click on MY Profile
Click on Edit Options, then Other Options
Go to Board Style and select theme (not Mod Rose or Mod Blue)
Save
That worked! I'll add my photos now! I'm just about done with the 69 Days experiment anyway, but thank you! - Teri

Hello Everyone,

Taxer gave me the solution to posting pictures here. It was a template bug.

Here are the pictures i wanted to post in the beginning. 
- the 69 Days Product
- my bust measurement
- my band measurement - to see if any increase may just me getting fatter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm just chiming in to compliment your super pretty boobies. They're beautiful. <3 Big Grin

Yeah, the template change threw everyone for a loop. 

Good luck wit the atomizer. Please report your findings? I’ve been curious about it, myself. It seems to be an expensive product for such a small quantity. 

I agree with DiDi. You have a lovely bosom. Was that all from just PM?? 

Consider adding MSM. Many genetic females increase their bust line well into their adult years with MSM/D3. 

Welcome to the forum. The Breast Growing Notes section is a good one to read. 

Take care 

(19-12-2020, 07:51 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Yeah, the template change threw everyone for a loop. 

Good luck wit the atomizer. Please report your findings? I’ve been curious about it, myself. It seems to be an expensive product for such a small quantity. 

I agree with DiDi. You have a lovely bosom. Was that all from just PM?? 

Consider adding MSM. Many genetic females increase their bust line well into their adult years with MSM/D3. 

Welcome to the forum. The Breast Growing Notes section is a good one to read. 

Take care 
Fenugreek may fill out the area between the armpit and bosom giving a more feminine pear shape???
Though am not an expert, just seems I'm clueless but fortunate in my ignorance to the science of boobie growth.

(19-12-2020, 06:45 PM)ThanksMissTeri42 Wrote:  

(21-11-2020, 05:10 AM)taxer Wrote:  Where is a good place to buy the Ainterol PM spray?  I see it on ebay, but is there a better to purchase (cheaper?)

Thanks

I get it from here:

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/transgende...-c-39.html

The 69 Days Bustomizer is PM. Just at a higher dose per spray.

I apply it to the breasts. There is a warning not to apply it to the nipple/areola area due to darker coloration (I think), but i have naturally dark areolae and haven't noticed any problems or changes.

Cheers!

Teri

I'd like to chime in with a big bell, those are absolute beauties, perfect nipples and aureoles and fantastic size and shaped breasts.
Many thanks for posting the pictures you are truly inspiring.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon