Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anti androgen

can finastride be used as an anti androgen

Yep. It could be used, the most common dosage seems to be 5mg (around $1 per dose). 

Finasteride does not seem to be the most recommended AA in feminizing hormone therapy, The AAs that you see mentioned more often are Cyproterone (Androcur) and Spironolactone (Aldactone). However, the one that is coming really strong is Bicatulamide but it is still expensive,  $1.50  for a 50mg dose. Spiro (50mg-100 mg) or Androcur (6.25 mg-12.5 mg) cost between $0.25 and $0.50.

Please check Jannet Duff's post on Finasteride dated 16-12-2018, 08:02 PM. There is some interesting info on Finasteride side effects (but they all do anyway). 

Hope this will help.

do you know of any sites to buy them off

thanks

(25-12-2020, 02:26 AM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

do you know of any sites to buy them off

thanks

There is the one in Vanuatu. Some people from this forum had a good experience buying there.

InhousePharmacy.vu - Transgender

And of course, there is eBay. From time to time, you can see listings for Estrofem, Climara patches, Progynova and Androcur. They are quite expensive but the seller, located in Bulgaria, is reliable.

Take care.

with inhousepharmacy do you need a prescription

thanks

(26-12-2020, 12:05 AM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

thanks

No, you do not need a prescription; however, they do not ship to every country. For example, they ship to the US without a prescription but not to Canada.

There is another place in Europe (Portugal?). They have good reviews but some unusual payment methods (bitcoins...). I have never tried them but they have very good prices.

Home | Aphrodites Shop

Take care.

(26-12-2020, 01:37 AM)Elsa Wrote:  

(26-12-2020, 12:05 AM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

thanks

No, you do not need a prescription; however, they do not ship to every country. For example, they ship to the US without a prescription but not to Canada.

There is another place in Europe (Portugal?). They have good reviews but some unusual payment methods (bitcoins...). I have never tried them but they have very good prices.

Home | Aphrodites Shop

Take care.

Please be very very careful with the dosage. Some of this stuff can be very nasty.

Please read comments in this forum and read some papers on the subject.
I found the link below quite instructive. It is there that I learnt that with 2mg/day of estradiol, you just need 6.25 mg/day of Androcur  to bring your testosterone to 0.

Articles | Transfeminine Science (transfemscience.org) 

(16-12-2020, 10:48 PM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

Finesteride is a nasty drug, some people on it have committed suicide.

It is not an AA, it blocks the T to DHT pathway. As such it does not lower your testosterone at all.

White peony extract on the other hand, not only works as a T blocker but also increases aromatize ( converts T to E )

(26-12-2020, 05:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(16-12-2020, 10:48 PM)aimee8220@gmail.com Wrote:  

Finesteride is a nasty drug, some people on it have committed suicide.

It is not an AA, it blocks the T to DHT pathway. As such it does not lower your testosterone at all.

White peony extract on the other hand, not only works as a T blocker but also increases aromatize ( converts T to E )

I like White peony, I used to buy Life Extension, taking 4 caps a day. Effective but was a bit costly in my opinion.

Where do you get your White peony extract and what dosage do you use?

Thanks for your help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon