Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles?

I want to grow small breasts but without permanently negatively affecting my testicles for future use.

I'm concerned mainly with fertility. I don't want to be infertile or to have damaged sperm or low sperm count if I ever do want to stop taking supplements.

Is this something not to worry about or do I need to pick certain dosages of supplements?

I'm open to all methods (Supplements, Creams, Volufiline, Dermarolling, Massage techniques, and even Low Dosage Anti Androgens and Estrogen).

My plan was to do a combination of  all of them but only for a temporary amount of time (6 - 9 months) then I would stop as to not damage my testicles.

Dumb idea?

Hello and welcome.

First and foremost: f*cking with our hormones without medical supervision can always incur effects that we don't want or we didn't plan for. Every person is different, so how much of what you need to permanently screw up your reproductive system really depends on your physiology.

That said...

My wife and I had to go through IVF for our son. I was not the reason but I still did all the usual tests, particularly sperm count and my levels were normal. At that time I had already toyed with Red Clover, Flaxseed oil and PM for about 1 year on and off, mostly off, just enough to kick in the budding but not enough to grow any permanent breast tissue.

As far as I know from other guys telling their story on this site and elsewhere, a long break from PM puts all the levels back to normal for a male body provided that you haven't used extremely high dosages for a very long time. If you follow the advised dosage of 1000 mg per day (pure PM) and take a week off every month you should never get to the point of no return. If you stay on 3000mg/day for 3 years you can expect to incur some sort of chemical castration.

You mentioned anti-androgen. Those are also a factor in screwing with your male equipment, and they are a big one because they have the precise function of stopping your body from using testosterone, which is what fuels erections and sperm production. Generally speaking, you don't need anti-androgens to grow breasts using estrogenic substances. They may help speed up the process or improve the shape of breasts and body feminizing them, but if you want slow results you can avaoid them altogether.

as a general rule, whatever you take, always listen to your body. When your sex drive decreases, if you want to keep things working, then it's the moment to take a break until things are back to normal and then you can start over again.

Good luck and keep us posted!

If you want beasts w/o the side effects of herbs, Then massage and Noogleberry is for you.

Bobbi

(28-04-2020, 04:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  If you want beasts w/o the side effects of herbs, Then massage and Noogleberry is for you.

Bobbi

Only thing is with that is I dont want to massage and massage...and then have like very little results after a long time.

I was hoping doing supplements and low dosage HRT along with massage and creams would speed results up.

(28-04-2020, 02:33 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello and welcome.

First and foremost: f*cking with our hormones without medical supervision can always incur effects that we don't want or we didn't plan for. Every person is different, so how much of what you need to permanently screw up your reproductive system really depends on your physiology.

That said...

My wife and I had to go through IVF for our son. I was not the reason but I still did all the usual tests, particularly sperm count and my levels were normal. At that time I had already toyed with Red Clover, Flaxseed oil and PM for about 1 year on and off, mostly off, just enough to kick in the budding but not enough to grow any permanent breast tissue.

As far as I know from other guys telling their story on this site and elsewhere, a long break from PM puts all the levels back to normal for a male body provided that you haven't used extremely high dosages for a very long time. If you follow the advised dosage of 1000 mg per day (pure PM) and take a week off every month you should never get to the point of no return. If you stay on 3000mg/day for 3 years you can expect to incur some sort of chemical castration.

You mentioned anti-androgen. Those are also a factor in screwing with your male equipment, and they are a big one because they have the precise function of stopping your body from using testosterone, which is what fuels erections and sperm production. Generally speaking, you don't need anti-androgens to grow breasts using estrogenic substances. They may help speed up the process or improve the shape of breasts and body feminizing them, but if you want slow results you can avaoid them altogether.

as a general rule, whatever you take, always listen to your body. When your sex drive decreases, if you want to keep things working, then it's the moment to take a break until things are back to normal and then you can start over again.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Wow thanks!

Do you recommend a combination of anti-androgens, Estrogen and PM and other supplements?

How would you keep the breast buds/tissue you have from going away after you stop the supplements?

[quote pid='210694' dateline='1588110551']

Wow thanks!

Do you recommend a combination of anti-androgens, Estrogen and PM and other supplements?

How would you keep the breast buds/tissue you have from going away after you stop the supplements?

[/quote]
breast tissue doesnt go anywhere once it is developed. It may soften and lose some projection, but it stays with you. only surgery will remove it.

start with PM. keep it simple and see how you like it. there really is not any fast track to growing breasts, it takes years. the only way to keep the boys happy is to take lots of breaks, resulting in the process taking even longer.

Dawn is right. Frequent breaks are the only way to keep everything in working order "downstairs".

Regarding the loss of what you grow there are two parts:
You will lose fat when you stop the herbs (or hormones, BO, whatever...).
You will not lose actual breast tissue once you stop.

Everything you grow before you hit budding is fat, and it will most likely disappear when you stop PM. "Male fat" and "female fat" are built in diferent areas and consumed by the body when not needed. The so called "fat redistribution" is just a matter of burning the fat in the areas where your current hormones don't add to it and storing new fat in the places indicated by the new hormones. So, for example, if you take estrogen and progesterone your fat will accumulate in boobs and hip while moving away from your waist, but if you return to just having testosterone in your system then the fat will move to your belly and back away from chest and ass.

A different story happens after budding. Part of your boobs will still be made of fat, think of women losing weight and therefore losing breast volume, but whatever actual breast tissue you grew is there to stay. Keep in mind that a chubby person the volume of fat in the breast is way more than breast tissue, while in a thin person the tissue is the first thing that you'll notice. Keep in mind that breast tissue takes a long time to build. Genetic girls grow their bosom over several years and even TS girls on pharma HRT keep developing for a few years before reaching their full potential. This doesn't mean that you won't see permanent growth, just that it won't be quick. A last thing to remember is that our bodies burn fat slower than they store new one. So you will gain weight while taking any form of opposite sex hormone. Personally I like the fact that the fat goes to my hips, ass, and boobs, but many sporty and thin people are not happy about the overall softening of their body.

I was about to reply this already yesterday, but thought to let the more experienced people reply before me. And everyone pretty much said what I was about to say. Frequent breaks and low doses seem to be the key to keep your stuff working. I'm doing the three week on, one week off kind of cycle right now, I just started a week ago. So keeping an eye on this thread.

Why is it that you don't want to go the massage & Noogle route? 

(29-04-2020, 11:44 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

Why is it that you don't want to go the massage & Noogle route? 

Time on a routine for massage and noogle is kind of prohibitive and intrusive. Go to work, daily chores, hitting the gym, side projects...another hour a day for massage is a lot. I can see how I couldn't do it consistently. Buying the Noogle device is another thing. Impatience is another thing. But also wanting boobs and then not staying on supplements and HRT for a very long time so I dont mess up fertility. I borderline dont trust the massage only technique. If I dont see results after a month or so I give up on doing the thing and lose faith in it.

Well, then herbals are the way to go.... But all of this takes time, how much, seems to depend on the individual. I noticed changes happening in about two or three weeks. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon