Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do I need to increase my PM ?

Hi everyone,

I have a very simple program of 1500mg PM (3x500 daily and 500mg SP). My problem is, not much is happening. I feel like my boobs are a bit bigger, they tingle a bit, nipples are sore, but there's no denying my measurements.

I started 7th October 2019 just with FG and Sp  Weight was 11s 5lbs under bust 36, over bust 38.25 inches. I changed to PM middle of November , then upped the PM to 1500mg middle of December.

January measurement were 11s 5lbs, under bust 36.5, over bust 39 inches
27th February, 11s under bust 35.5, over bust 38 inches - which all suggest to me, any change in boob size, was just down to natural weight fluctuations.

I do think the PM is having an effect. Facial hair is less, tingly boobs and sore nipples, but no increase in boobs. So, a simple question, do you think it's time to increase the PM ? Of course, I might be one of the unlucky ones were PM doesn't really work !
Thanks
Leigh,,  

(27-02-2020, 02:52 PM)ukxdress Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I have a very simple program of 1500mg PM (3x500 daily and 500mg SP). My problem is, not much is happening. I feel like my boobs are a bit bigger, they tingle a bit, nipples are sore, but there's no denying my measurements.

I started 7th October 2019 just with FG and Sp  Weight was 11s 5lbs under bust 36, over bust 38.25 inches. I changed to PM middle of November , then upped the PM to 1500mg middle of December.

January measurement were 11s 5lbs, under bust 36.5, over bust 39 inches
27th February, 11s under bust 35.5, over bust 38 inches - which all suggest to me, any change in boob size, was just down to natural weight fluctuations.

I do think the PM is having an effect. Facial hair is less, tingly boobs and sore nipples, but no increase in boobs. So, a simple question, do you think it's time to increase the PM ? Of course, I might be one of the unlucky ones were PM doesn't really work !
Thanks
Leigh,,  

Leigh you are on a good PM regime. I've been on the same dosage for 9 months and it has added nearly 3 inches to my bust, (36 under-39 over) 
I'm now a full A-cup and moving into the B-cup range.
Do not be impatient, your breasts will grow but not as rapidly as we would wish them to. You are already on a good start.
Trust me, PM works. I've become somewhat addicted to it because of the results that I'm getting. You simply need to allow for time...lots of time.
They won't grow overnight.
My breasts are now those of a young woman's, firm and getting fuller.

Leigh, I used to use PM and found out that you/I should keep the same dose rate for 4 - 8 months.  Even on real HRT like myself, the body does things in cycles....  (growth loves breaks!)

Aria

Thanks Carmen and Aria,

I reckon you both are spot on. I'm probably getting a little impatient ! I'll leave things as they are.
Thanks again

Leigh,,

(28-02-2020, 07:37 AM)ukxdress Wrote:  Thanks Carmen and Aria,

I reckon you both are spot on. I'm probably getting a little impatient ! I'll leave things as they are.
Thanks again

Leigh,,

Patience is tough to hold onto.  Especially when something is either needed or wanted, plus being such a lifelong change throws a curve ball..  Or, as my friends in the U.K. would say....  " a sticky wicket" !

Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon