Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mmm so tempted by noogleberry......

(04-12-2019, 07:02 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  This illustrates the dangling tubes still much better to be able to pump both at once. A pity the extra extra large don't come with the built in airlock but still can finally get pumping!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgc13vkvNJKq7BsEG7w

Hopefully this picture doesn't randomly dissappear!

Megan

Yes, this one with the tubes is viewable now.

(05-12-2019, 06:54 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  But .... what if someone knocks at the door?! 

Big Grin

Answer it!   Big Grin

When I was using Noogleberry I only used it at night late in the evening so any one knocking at that hour would not get me to open the door.   I did get some enlargement using them but had to stop because of health problems.

It seemed that I was doing too much too fast and it was causing problems internally.
I might start using again after the holidays.  Only this time go slower.

I love my boobs but defiantly want them bigger.  They are about a cup size of A-B.

Since I do have some health problems my doctor has said that taking meds for enlargement would have bad interactions with some of my other meds.

Well have done my first proper pump with both breasts it's an interesting experience seeing them grow. I'll post an update before I get anymore pumping done but they have definitely gotten bigger without pumping since my last update.

My bras I brought earlier this year are now completely filled in the cups so when they get too tight I'll know if its working or not!

As to answering the door wearing them that's a definite no!

Megan

Haha! Congrats on continued gains!!

Well here's a last picture before I start pumping/noogling regularly it's also on my progress thread but thought I'd stick it here as well!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgc14zi-myG_WpwKjYA

Megan

As I sit here typing this I am noogling both breasts at the same time.  I have filled the large cups and will keep them at full vacuum until I go to bed.  I may give them a vacuum boost and wear them to bed for the night.

I started the treatment at 3:30 PM and it is now 4:40Pm eastern time in the USA.
I am hoping that the longer they are under vacuum they will stretch and grow.  And the results will be more permanent.

We'll so far so good, no significant problems with pumping just difficult to want to take the things off. Am also finding it extremely addictive! Maybe when I quit vaping that's my way to take my mind off the lack of nicotine!

Not sure there's much progress yet, but they seem bigger, still loosing weight but not from my breasts thankfully, although i think any weight loss now is just going to make them more prominent.....

Things really don't seem as scary in terms of being out out, although i dont think ill have much choice there, glad i am a 100 hours into electrolysis even if my bank balance isnt! As i really can't hide them much longer.....Amazing how it's only women who stare at my chest.....not sure if it's a conscious thing yet or not!

I'll post an update in a few weeks although am not sure there will be much to see there's definitely something going on though!

Megan

(10-12-2019, 09:18 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Well here's a last picture before I start pumping/noogling regularly it's also on my progress thread but thought I'd stick it here as well!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgc14zi-myG_WpwKjYA

Megan

Sigh. #boobgoals  you're just gorgeous.

Perfect looking breast, great job, how long did it take you to look like this from start to now? congrats too;;

(14-01-2020, 01:31 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Perfect looking breast, great job, how long did it take you to look like this from start to now? congrats too;;

Hi, about 10 months of PM and BO from January 2016 to November 2016, then since then on hormones (pills and patches) I then switched to injecting estrogen in November 2018 mainly cause it was a lot cheaper than the amount of pills and patches.  Most of the growth seemed to happen after about 18 months of hormones when I started taking cyproterone, but I do seem to have grown further after switching to injections. 

I did take domperidone twice for about 6 weeks each time back in 2018 which also seemed to help with the swelling and growth  but I think as I didnt pump enough for full scale milk production (as I work full time) I have kept the swelling and not had them sag too much!

Am pretty pleased with how things are looking though, but I would like them a little bigger than they currently are hence the noogleberry......although that might be tempting fate and I end up with more than even I want!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon