Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrogen cream

Smokey mountain naturals what about the estrogen cream use, any feed back etc good or bad, usage etc and amounts frequency etc?

Curious as to how this is compared to PM use?

i am sure as with Progesterone cream someone has tried this Estrogen cream? I know it is E3 which is suppose to be the safest of the E family, and I have read many threads where men exposed to it from intercourse get female effects tht can happen. So I was thinking is this a better way to go than PM etc.

So any thoughts etc appreciated or experiences too thanks.

I've used Life-Flo estriol every day for years, to get a daily estrogen fix.  Since I'm actively blocking androgen conversion to estradiol, it just about feels like I need it, with the benefit of getting estrogen in its safest form.

I did not notice growing any breasts, which I presumably would have, since I am applying it to nipples.

I switched to Smokey Mountain a couple of weeks ago, and am already finding that it seems way more potent.  I am noticing "breast" sensations I have not felt since I overdid androstenedione/androstenediol many years ago.

If you're looking for breast size gains, however, the E3 will occupy the hormone receptor sites that you would presumably want a more potent estrogen to occupy.

(05-12-2019, 06:36 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I've used Life-Flo estriol every day for years, to get a daily estrogen fix.  Since I'm actively blocking androgen conversion to estradiol, it just about feels like I need it, with the benefit of getting estrogen in its safest form.

I did not notice growing any breasts, which I presumably would have, since I am applying it to nipples.

I switched to Smokey Mountain a couple of weeks ago, and am already finding that it seems way more potent.  I am noticing "breast" sensations I have not felt since I overdid androstenedione/androstenediol many years ago.

If you're looking for breast size gains, however, the E3 will occupy the hormone receptor sites that you would presumably want a more potent estrogen to occupy.

I use E cream on my breasts for pumping and vacuuming Noogleberry and snakebites. The cream is authentic E from Vietnam.  My volume and nipple size is growing.

Has anyone tried this cream? Is stronger than the 2.5 I saw in an older thread.

Estrogen
- All Natural Bioidentical Estrogen Bi-EST 5.0 - Hormone Replacement
Menopause Relief Estrogen Cream for Women - Estriol & Estradiol

(20-08-2020, 05:21 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  

Has anyone tried this cream? Is stronger than the 2.5 I saw in an older thread.

Estrogen
- All Natural Bioidentical Estrogen Bi-EST 5.0 - Hormone Replacement
Menopause Relief Estrogen Cream for Women - Estriol & Estradiol

I've been using the 2.5 for a while. The 5.0 is the literally the same product with simply double the amount of both of the E types mentioned. I may switch to this myself as I really like the 2.5 version and may be ready for more. Or who knows, perhaps even Estrogel!

I never used their estrogen cream, only their progesterone cream. They’re a good company. They make a quality product. Why not look them up on Amazon. I’d be willing to bet there are a bunch of reviews on there. 

VoD .... You’re a good candidate for Estrogel.
Take the Low-Dose Plunge! LoL

S2

(21-08-2020, 01:23 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I never used their estrogen cream, only their progesterone cream. They’re a good company. They make a quality product. Why not look them up on Amazon. I’d be willing to bet there are a bunch of reviews on there. 

S2

Re: Take the Low-Dose Plunge! LoL

Was skimming through r/TransDIY/ today!

(21-08-2020, 02:15 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(21-08-2020, 01:23 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I never used their estrogen cream, only their progesterone cream. They’re a good company. They make a quality product. Why not look them up on Amazon. I’d be willing to bet there are a bunch of reviews on there. 

S2

Re: Take the Low-Dose Plunge! LoL

Was skimming through r/TransDIY/ today!
<3 <3 <3

I had ordered the BI-EST 5.0 (just arrived) which is double the strength of their regular offering. We'll see how it goes. Estrogel is probably next! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon