Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Is, The Perfect Growth Regime

Hello all,

Not sure if it’s under the correct thread, but here it goes…

I received some good advice here on the forum about which herbs to take and what not. Apart from taking the correct herbs……. TIME. Take it slow, and that is what I intend to do. But after all the advices I received, I came to the conclusion, that every person has his own recipe/regime of herbs, ointments, massages, etc.  they are taking to accomplish their breast growth.

I read thru a lot of posts on the forum and especially those of Lotus. Lotus, the cornerstone of this forum, gives in-depth information and are very helpful to all members. I would advise all newbies to read thru Lotus’s posts first.

One member noted on a post from Lotus about what he thinks the advisable “Regime” should look like: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

“jacp114 Wrote:  So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)
1 anti-androgen”

So, for me, not throwing away all the advises you have given me thus far:

Estrogenic herb         - Pueraria Mirifica (not interested in the BO route)
Pro-hormone              - Fish oil
Pro-aromatase           - White Peony
Potentiator                  - ??
Anti-androgen”.       - Reishi-reishi Mushrooms adding also Spearmint

Yes, I know: PM works. WP works. RR works. 
But then some also mentions Fenugreek, Prolactin source and duct forming… which is also part of breast forming. And then there is Progesterone Cream.

Lotus (heaven-sent) gave us so much info to get us on our journey to have lovely breasts. And I am sure with all of you on this forum, with all of your successes in breast growth you have reached thus for, there must be a consensus on what is the best herbal route to follow. What to take, how much and when? 

Yes, I know, each person is unique and what works for one person, might not work for another and different dosages works different for each person. Looking at the posts, many have reached great success with PM and WP or PM and RR. But what about the other breast forming herbs like FG. Should we add it, it’s not needed, maybe not needed at first but later?? When to start using PC??

I’m just looking at what is the best/correct route to follow, apart from Father TIME. And apart from me, I’m sure there are many other lurkers with the same questions.

Kel

(07-10-2019, 11:07 AM)Elkel Wrote:  Hello all,

Not sure if it’s under the correct thread, but here it goes…

I received some good advice here on the forum about which herbs to take and what not. Apart from taking the correct herbs……. TIME. Take it slow, and that is what I intend to do. But after all the advices I received, I came to the conclusion, that every person has his own recipe/regime of herbs, ointments, massages, etc.  they are taking to accomplish their breast growth.

I read thru a lot of posts on the forum and especially those of Lotus. Lotus, the cornerstone of this forum, gives in-depth information and are very helpful to all members. I would advise all newbies to read thru Lotus’s posts first.

One member noted on a post from Lotus about what he thinks the advisable “Regime” should look like: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

“jacp114 Wrote:  So a solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)
1 anti-androgen”

So, for me, not throwing away all the advises you have given me thus far:

Estrogenic herb         - Pueraria Mirifica (not interested in the BO route)
Pro-hormone              - Fish oil
Pro-aromatase           - White Peony
Potentiator                  - ??
Anti-androgen”.       - Reishi-reishi Mushrooms adding also Spearmint

Yes, I know: PM works. WP works. RR works. 
But then some also mentions Fenugreek, Prolactin source and duct forming… which is also part of breast forming. And then there is Progesterone Cream.

Lotus (heaven-sent) gave us so much info to get us on our journey to have lovely breasts. And I am sure with all of you on this forum, with all of your successes in breast growth you have reached thus for, there must be a consensus on what is the best herbal route to follow. What to take, how much and when? 

Yes, I know, each person is unique and what works for one person, might not work for another and different dosages works different for each person. Looking at the posts, many have reached great success with PM and WP or PM and RR. But what about the other breast forming herbs like FG. Should we add it, it’s not needed, maybe not needed at first but later?? When to start using PC??

I’m just looking at what is the best/correct route to follow, apart from Father TIME. And apart from me, I’m sure there are many other lurkers with the same questions.

Kel
 Tough to define "best" but these programs are stand-outs for me:

I always thought Oki's program was very good and she had spectacular results.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26108

There's  a lot to be said for a BO based program too. Nikki's program and results can't be argued with.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895&pid=208139#pid208139

Best probably depends on your own starting bloodwork, genetics, maybe even diet.
If your starting testosterone is high, you would do really well with a pro-aromatase ingredient, if you're already low testosterone, it won't help as much. If your starting growth hormone is rather low, you may see better results by boosting growth hormone, whereas if it's already normal to high then boosting it would be a waste of time in this regard.

This is a good thread. I would say for maximum clarity, get some bloodwork done so you have a window into what's going on in your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon