Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol .biz or .us or.?

It’s been awhile, I cannot recall which Ainterol site is the best to order PM and Atomizers from.  
I’m ordering from Canada.

Also, there seems to be new atomizers.  What is the quick rundown of Ultimate vs X-treme20 vs X-R1?

Thank you in advance.  Also, I apologize in advance if the answer is stickied somewhere.  Super busy with work and need to order soon.

ainterolherbs.com from the US
ainterol.co.uk from the EU/UK

(10-09-2019, 06:08 AM)Naomiko Wrote:  It’s been awhile, I cannot recall which Ainterol site is the best to order PM and Atomizers from.  
I’m ordering from Canada.

Also, there seems to be new atomizers.  What is the quick rundown of Ultimate vs X-treme20 vs X-R1?

Thank you in advance.  Also, I apologize in advance if the answer is stickied somewhere.  Super busy with work and need to order soon.

I've tried a couple of these Ainterol atomizers and two of them appeared to be exactly the same product.  

One of their new atomizer offerings does appear to be different, and Ainterol claims it is: 69Days

"Capsules are NOT needed with this product. This Atomizer is not the same kind as our other atomizers."

I'm guessing it is pretty similar but simply also incorporates amino acids and lipids.

If I were giving these a shot (again), I'd go for both one of the three you mentioned and then one of the new 69Days.

If you try any of them, be sure to share what your thoughts are on your experience with them.

Thank you both for your answers!  Will look into the 69 day version and will update.

@Naomiko you're welcome.
And yes, please, keep us updated. I was looking into the atomizers to use them only on one side and six my asymmetry, but they are quite pricey and I'd love to hear if they work first.

It's not necessary to spend a lot on pm.   I bought a bag of powder prouduced by Herb Wizard on eBay and it's very powerful.    I also bought some for a friend and she took to much and it made her breasts very tender.  But at least we know it's the real deal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon