Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First 120 days.

Hello Everyone,

Just reach day 120, 90 days of PM Therapy using PM capsules at 1000mg/day, Swiss Botany PM Serum at 4 or 5 drops/day directly to my nipples with 5 - 10 minute massage, and Ashley's Secret Breast Enhancement cream with 10 minutes or so additional massage.  I am also taking Fenugreek at 1000 IU/day along with Estroven Menopause supplement, and 30 days off from the regimen.

The main goal is to rebuild the tissue I lost during two rounds of chemotherapy.  I had a nice size of just under a full B cup before all the fat tissue was flushed from my body and I lost 'the girls'.  I am now almost back up to where I was before, but with the accompanying nipple soreness and sensitivity when bumped, mild soreness to the whole breast area also.  I can live with the tenderness and soreness as it shows positive progress in my breast growth, and if a 12 or 13 year old girl can live with it, I can get my big girl panties on and live with it too, lol.

I am attaching a couple of pics of where I am now.  I wish I had taken measurements when I began all of this so I could let everyone know the full progress.  I am now awaiting my next 30 day supply so I may begin the next round of progress.

(19-08-2019, 02:56 AM)paulaF Wrote:  Hello Everyone,

Just reach day 120, 90 days of PM Therapy using PM capsules at 1000mg/day, Swiss Botany PM Serum at 4 or 5 drops/day directly to my nipples with 5 - 10 minute massage, and Ashley's Secret Breast Enhancement cream with 10 minutes or so additional massage.  I am also taking Fenugreek at 1000 IU/day along with Estroven Menopause supplement, and 30 days off from the regimen.

The main goal is to rebuild the tissue I lost during two rounds of chemotherapy.  I had a nice size of just under a full B cup before all the fat tissue was flushed from my body and I lost 'the girls'.  I am now almost back up to where I was before, but with the accompanying nipple soreness and sensitivity when bumped, mild soreness to the whole breast area also.  I can live with the tenderness and soreness as it shows positive progress in my breast growth, and if a 12 or 13 year old girl can live with it, I can get my big girl panties on and live with it too, lol.

I am attaching a couple of pics of where I am now.  I wish I had taken measurements when I began all of this so I could let everyone know the full progress.  I am now awaiting my next 30 day supply so I may begin the next round of progress.

You have good shape there

(21-08-2019, 04:03 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thank you Myboobs.  They do look much nicer when I am wearing a bra for support.  Maidenform has turned out to be my favorite.  I will need to get a couple of pics posted with one on now.  They are getting there though, and I like the results so far.

Paula

(22-08-2019, 12:25 AM)paulaF Wrote:  
(21-08-2019, 04:03 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thank you Myboobs.  They do look much nicer when I am wearing a bra for support.  Maidenform has turned out to be my favorite.  I will need to get a couple of pics posted with one on now.  They are getting there though, and I like the results so far.

Paula
Look forward to it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon