Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New gal on the block

Hey all, let me introduce myself im 33 years old married and one child.

All been struggling with my gender dysphoria since my early teens. I hate being male and its definitely time to start some girly juice!

I know some of you are going to say with DIY hormones and yes I'm well aware of the dangers. I had ordered and waiting for cyproterone-acetate, climara forte transdermal patches and finasteride. I had tried hrt a few times before but stopped after my semen went all cleared as I still wanted a child.

I am getting my hormones checked next week to see my baseline results. I am also getting my brows waxed/reshaped, first session of IPL on the face and both my nipples picered tomorrow night I can't wait!

I'll post up some pics and measurements soon

Hello good to meet you Smile

Welcome Emily
I have been on  diy hrt  for maybe a couple of years now. Feel free to keep in touch if you want to share experiences and support.

(31-07-2019, 02:52 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  Welcome Emily
I have been on  diy hrt  for maybe nt couple of years now. Feel free to keep in touch if you want to share experiences? and support.

Hey notquitemale, just went through your thread. Well done on your boobs they look awesome. Have you experienced any other changes with your body?

I cant wait too grow my boobies and my bubble butt. Im really hoping these hormones will feminize my face aswell

Im on BO, Fenugreek and SP untill I get my hormones but im going to carry on and take BO

Welcome Emily
The other big question is
Does your wife know your intentions?
Bobbi
Heart 

(01-08-2019, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome Emily
The other big question is
Does your wife know your intentions?
Bobbi

Yes my wife knows,  she has been very supportive of me

Welcome to the family!
All I can add is I wish that I had started my NBE adventure when I was as young as you are.

All the best to you,
Carmen

Just a few pics, week one on NBE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 3 update, 

Nipples are hurting like hell  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Finaly to got around to do my bloodwork

E2 108 pmol/L or 29.5 pg/ml
T 7.6 nmol/L or 219 ng/dl

I just received my patches through shesalady, still waiting for my CPA and proscar too arrive.

On the Estrogen now, time to raise my E and drop my T Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon