Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex extract

Curious if Vitex Extract (liquid form) would be the same rubbing it on the hair on my body to stop hair growth as ingesting it. Has anyone tried it this way?

(13-04-2019, 07:01 AM)Ashley71847 Wrote:  Curious if Vitex Extract (liquid form) would be the same rubbing it on the hair on my body to stop hair growth as ingesting it. Has anyone tried it this way?

Be careful with Vitex because it had left me with some unpleasant raised lines 1 between my sack and right leg and the other on my right buttcheek and trust me the 1 on my buttcheek is a pain in my ass literally. It does work pretty well though but rubbing it on the hair you can try it but doubt it will work that well you may have to take it and when you do be prepared to lose lots of your libido and only get enough to last for 6 to 8 months then stay clear of it for a long time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon