Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Looking amazing as always Lotus!

Glad your regimen had simplified over the years and you seem happier!!

Now stop being bashful and let's see more pics!!  Tongue

XOXO

~H

Damn, girl, awesome !!!!

Donk
Owww 
Sore jaw
X
Julie

Haven't done much in the way of anti-androgens thus far...but may have to reconsider. Smile

(13-03-2019, 08:05 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Our nipples are very similar.
I just wish myboobs were as big as yours.
Soooooo pretty!!

Thx stevenator thank you, i think you can and will. Wink

(13-03-2019, 02:00 PM)spanky Wrote:  They are wonderfulsome, Lotus!  It sounds like your hormonal system has just about crossed the Rubicon, if I may throw a little Dante into the mix.  As you may recall, I have been on an "on-and-off" program for quite some time and the difference between our results prove the merit of staying on the path as you have.  I know that for me. stopping is always an unhappy experience for me.  I feel at sea emotionally and unfulfilled physically.  I really miss the sensations and the "hum" of estrogen infusing my body.  Thus, I think I understand what you are going through and hope you find your happy place.

Hi spanky, I do recall how you struggle with the on-off situation, and my heart goes out to you for having to deal with that, a difficult process to deal with for sure. Thank you for the words of encouragement, and I hope you can find your happy place too. Smile

(13-03-2019, 05:05 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Wow!!!!!!!!!

Looking amazing as always Lotus!

Glad your regimen had simplified over the years and you seem happier!!

Now stop being bashful and let's see more pics!!  Tongue

XOXO

~H

Lol DD's, thank you for the lovely words, I will try to work on the pics, Smile hugs.

(13-03-2019, 11:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Donk
Owww
Sore jaw
X
Julie

Jules, sorry for shocking your jaw lol, I hope you heal soon, thx. Wink

(14-03-2019, 12:42 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Haven't done much in the way of anti-androgens thus far...but may have to reconsider. Smile

Hey there Verge, it's worth a look. If one has low T to start with I think it's half the battle, its worth noting that when testosterone is @ 50 ng/dL then more things start to happen.

Good Luck

Thank you for this fantastic summary. From many years ago, I agreed with you that aromatase (T to E) was a big part of all this. You look great and I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort you have shared with all of us. I will continue to focus more on the converting part. Again thank you!

Hi sioctober,

You're welcome, and thank you for the compliment. Smile I'm glad the information helped, good luck and happy growing.

P.s. In ovarian function, estradiol is derived from the conversion of testosterone to E, needless to say this conversion (aka-aromatase) is paramount for breast growth. By inhibiting DHT more T is free to bind to form estradiol... in other words the estradiol pathway will prevail. Breast growth has multiple signaling pathway possibilities, understanding just a few of those pathways are essential for development....for instance, regulatory and stem cell function.

Question, and maybe a dumb one, but what effect does taking DHEA do for your hormone levels overall Male to Female?

(13-04-2019, 12:17 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  Question, and maybe a dumb one, but what effect does taking DHEA do for your hormone levels overall Male to Female?

Good question...imo DHEA is slighty similar to the way progesterone behaves. For women, a 10 mg dose seems to help slow aging, while in men a 50mg dose will increase Estrogen....but...DHEA can also increase T too. I've experimented with DHEA as a cream and had good results...orally?, I wanted to punch a hole in a wall from a dramatic increase in T, however, my T is usually in the cellar so only one thing is gonna happen there (increased T). 

DHEA should be used in short duration imo, it's unpredictable so be vigilant, for best results perhaps you should know what your blood testosterone levels are, I think T needs to be somewhere between 50 ng/dL to 100 ng/dL to see any benefit.

Take care.

I have been reading that bicalutimide 50mg will block T receptors, thus more free T is available for aromatase. The T levels increase, but no receptors. Whereas spiro simply blocks T. Dr Will Powers in MI is using this. Have you heard of this or have a comment? I do not think there is a lot of history or records on this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon