Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

Come on girls, help me out here please!

I've been unable to find accurate info relating to fenugreek other than that it helps pregnant women with lactation. Lactation is not what I'm after, but what does fenugreek actually do? I know that it helped with adding fatty tissue to my boobs before, but what actually happens during that process? Does it enlarge glands and things? Does it not work AGAINST estrogen production too?

I'd like to get an idea as to whether I should continue with it if it will help with increasing the size of my boobs or not, while being on hrt.

I know there are many of you who are much more informed than me. Help a girl out will ya!

I also went for my first bloodwork this morning to determine my E & T levels. Will let you know about this tomorrow.

Bev

(19-03-2019, 08:53 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Come on girls, help me out here please!

I've been unable to find accurate info relating to fenugreek other than that it helps pregnant women with lactation. Lactation is not what I'm after, but what does fenugreek actually do? I know that it helped with adding fatty tissue to my boobs before, but what actually happens during that process? Does it enlarge glands and things? Does it not work AGAINST estrogen production too?

I'd like to get an idea as to whether I should continue with it if it will help with increasing the size of my boobs or not, while being on hrt.

I know there are many of you who are much more informed than me. Help a girl out will ya!

I also went for my first bloodwork this morning to determine my E & T levels. Will let you know about this tomorrow.

Bev

What's your version of HRT?  If you mean Pharma, then yes.  FG could work against E receptors EVERYWHERE in your body.  FG is mainly good for "maturing" breast glands and upping your Prolactin count.  If your idea of "HRT" is strictly Herbal, then I would think a relative amount of FG shouldn't hurt and could work in unison with other herbs.

(19-03-2019, 03:13 PM)Aria Wrote:  What's your version of HRT?  If you mean Pharma, then yes.  FG could work against E receptors EVERYWHERE in your body.  FG is mainly good for "maturing" breast glands and upping your Prolactin count.  If your idea of "HRT" is strictly Herbal, then I would think a relative amount of FG shouldn't hurt and could work in unison with other herbs.

Hi girl,

Pueraria Mirifica - 1000mg (two tabs per day)
White Peony - 1000mg (two tabs per day)
Red Reishi Mushroom - 1000mg (two tabs per day)

This is my HRT at the moment. I'm just wondering about re-introducing Fenugreek. OK, so you reckon adding 1000mg Fenugreek in the morning and night, along with my program, won't work against what I've got going already. I'm so scared I damage what I've accomplished so far. It's just that Fenugreek gave me the original development and increase in boob size, some of which I've lost a bit of now.

I just need some thoughts on that.

OK, thanks so far.

X

Bev

(19-03-2019, 04:48 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(19-03-2019, 03:13 PM)Aria Wrote:  What's your version of HRT?  If you mean Pharma, then yes.  FG could work against E receptors EVERYWHERE in your body.  FG is mainly good for "maturing" breast glands and upping your Prolactin count.  If your idea of "HRT" is strictly Herbal, then I would think a relative amount of FG shouldn't hurt and could work in unison with other herbs.

Hi girl,

This is my HRT at the moment. I'm just wondering about re-introducing Fenugreek. OK, so you reckon adding 1000mg Fenugreek in the morning and night, along with my program, won't work against what I've got going already. I'm so scared I damage what I've accomplished so far. It's just that Fenugreek gave me the original development and increase in boob size, some of which I've lost a bit of now.

OK, thanks so far.

X

Bev

I wouldn't go any higher than 2000mg on PM. And WP, and RM does the same thing.  So, wondering why you are doing both for AA?  And FG, I would only go maybe 1000mg per day.  Too much of the same thing is worse than not enough.  You could be making your body fight the effects OR, in some circumstances, could throw yourself into an unpleasant unbalance.  Sometimes different Herbs, like Pharma, can counteract what you're trying to accomplish.  Like taking an upper and a downer at same time.  Your just stressing your body.

(19-03-2019, 08:25 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Hi girl,

OK, thanks so far.

X

Bev

I wouldn't go any higher than 2000mg on PM.  And WP, and RM does the same thing.  So, wondering why you are doing both for AA?  And FG, I would only go maybe 1000mg per day.  Too much of the same thing is worse than not enough.  You could be making your body fight the effects OR, in some circumstances, could throw yourself into an unpleasant unbalance.  Sometimes different Herbs, like Pharma, can counteract what you're trying to accomplish.  Like taking an upper and a downer at same time.  Your just stressing your body.

You know what . . . you're right. Too much of a good think is probably going to kill it. I'm going to stick to my existing routine and go the distance. They way I'm going I'll probably be much larger by year end anyway.  

As many say here: Don't rush! I'm just going to have to remind myself every now and then.

By the way. My doctor tells me I'm definitely transsexual, and not transgender. 

Thanks hon! You laid my mind to rest.

Bev

(19-03-2019, 09:55 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(19-03-2019, 08:25 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Hi girl,

OK, thanks so far.

X

Bev

I wouldn't go any higher than 2000mg on PM.  And WP, and RM does the same thing.  So, wondering why you are doing both for AA?  And FG, I would only go maybe 1000mg per day.  Too much of the same thing is worse than not enough.  You could be making your body fight the effects OR, in some circumstances, could throw yourself into an unpleasant unbalance.  Sometimes different Herbs, like Pharma, can counteract what you're trying to accomplish.  Like taking an upper and a downer at same time.  Your just stressing your body.

You know what . . . you're right. Too much of a good think is probably going to kill it. I'm going to stick to my existing routine and go the distance. They way I'm going I'll probably be much larger by year end anyway.  

As many say here: Don't rush! I'm just going to have to remind myself every now and then.

By the way. My doctor tells me I'm definitely transsexual, and not transgender. 

Thanks hon! You laid my mind to rest.

Bev
I'm glad you had the "chat" Sis.  Glad I could help.  I loved the fact that Herbals helped me in my quest.  Both my GD and Reg. Doctor thinks that taking Herbs helped prime the body for the real deal.  I think it also gave me a chance to sort of test the water so that I knew I needed help and where I wanted to go.  I think you are off to a great start!

XO
Aria

Hi all.

Well, yesterday when I visited my new doctor (finally hosed my old, soon to retire, unsympathetic one) I was told that I'm definitely transsexual , and not transgender. I explained my herbal hrt DIY project and she had no problem with it. Asked about the specifics and dosage and whether I felt OK with it and whether I've had any side effects, of which I have none.

She said that I'm a good potential candidate for surgery.  Wink

Apparently the medical profession defines transgender as a person who likes dressing up and taking on a temporary role of the opposite sex, but returning to his/her genetic sex without altering anything physically to their body.

A transsexual is a person who is unhappy with his/her birth-assigned sex and has the desire to live permanently as the opposite sex. Such a person usually undergoes HRT and eventually will resort to surgery for permanent transition. 

So I am definitely transsexual. 

I love my new doctor. She is unbiased, knows her stuff and is very neutral. I love it. I felt so comfortable with her. She had a look at my breasts and felt them with her hands, and even suggested I go for a mammogram towards the end of the year. She asked me whether I've considered surgery and I said yes, every day. 

She was so sympathetic and indicated that she could help me with proper pharma HRT. Then she drew a whole lot of blood (I almost feighnted) and said that the first thing to do is to get a good sample of my current E &T levels and then discuss options.

Wow, just thought I'd share this with you.

I'll tell you what my hormone results are as soon as I have them.

Bev

Well I can't really speak for anyone else , but from my short time on pharma hrt I can honestly say that I have had a lot of different reactions  compared to herbal .
At first I thought wow this is cool I'm finally getting what I want,  then it turned into not feeling the same way  physically or emotionally .
I've only been on pharm for a little over a month ( almost  2 ) physically getting better. But I don't have the same mental calmness , clarity , or emotional stability that I seem to have had on pm.
Hopefully in a few months it comes back when my body gets adjusted to the meds .
I just thought you would like to know what you might be in for

(20-03-2019, 12:05 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Well I can't really speak for anyone else , but from my short time on pharma hrt I can honestly say that I have had a lot of different reactions  compared to herbal .
At first I thought wow this is cool I'm finally getting what I want,  then it turned into not feeling the same way  physically or emotionally .
I've only been on pharm for a little over a month ( almost  2 ) physically getting better. But I don't have the same mental calmness , clarity , or emotional stability that I seem to have had on pm.
Hopefully in a few months it comes back when my body gets adjusted to the meds .
I just thought you would like to know what you might be in for

Hi. Thanks for the thoughtful response. I'm quite surprised by your comments. I mean, proper pharma is really the way to go, and I have always assumed that it will be infinitely more effective, over a shorter period of time. I hope it works out for you though. Please keep us informed.

You say "physically" you're better. Can you define this a bit? 

Also, are you willing to share the specifics of your hrt program. What are you using, and dosage. I'm so curious. I read about estradiol and estrofen etc but since I've only used herbs so far I would love to know more about the pharma side, since I might be going full pharma sooner rather than later.

Bev

Bev
I think without doubt YOU are transexual,
but the line really is not as rigid as this,

I have been on herbs 8 plus years , pharma 2 years

I live as Male, act male and in the bedroom,

I dont consider myself transsexual and neither do many others here or ok a few ?

x

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon