Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

And so the next stage of the adventure begins...

Finally bit the bullet and received my first delivery of PM today - very excited and very nervous at the same time !!

Good luck!
Remember the pink bubble effect! You will not change overnight. You will not grow even an A cup in less than a few months... but you'll feel as if you did. When you'll reach a "WTF have I done moment" don't throw all PM away, but take a long breath and realise that only you can actually see boobs at that stage. Don't freak out and take it easy. You have plenty of time to pull the hand brake.

Take plenty of pics. Not for us but for yourself, as a good picture can tell a different reality from what you perceive.

Enjoy the ride and don't rush!

(09-03-2019, 10:37 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Good luck!
Remember the pink bubble effect! You will not change overnight. You will not grow even an A cup in less than a few months... but you'll feel as if you did. When you'll reach a "WTF have I done moment" don't throw all PM away, but take a long breath and realise that only you can actually see boobs at that stage. Don't freak out and take it easy. You have plenty of time to pull the hand brake.

Take plenty of pics. Not for us but for yourself, as a good picture can tell a different reality from what you perceive.

Enjoy the ride and don't rush!

I second that!

And good luck from me too! Now we're sistas here. Keep up the progress report. 

You'll probably feel sensitive nipples first. Try and do a good nightly coconut oil massage, starting from the armpits. And don't do more than 1000mg/day, at least not for 2 months. Let the body get used to it. And don't forget the anti-androgens like WP & RR either. They're just as important.

X

Bev

Thanks folks. 

Yeah I realise it’s a slow process, I was on FG, SP and RC for a few years in and off, so it’s not an expectation of sudden growth that I’m nervous about. It’s whether, or not, going onto PM is pushing me down a path that I’m not fully mentally prepared for. In some respects I must be prepared, coz no one’s forcing me, and I’m still going there.

As far as growth goes, I have wondered whether my previous NBE regime has prepped my body for PM To have a bigger effect in a shorter period of time? But I’ll only find that out over time, and in any case I’m not looking for a massive “rack” in any case - just looking more like  boob and less like moob.

Photos - oh yes, got a lot of snaps already, and will continue over the coming months, so if there’s anything visible, I’ll be sure to let you know.

Kim

(10-03-2019, 01:57 AM)kimi9r Wrote:  Thanks folks. 

Yeah I realise it’s a slow process, I was on FG, SP and RC for a few years in and off, so it’s not an expectation of sudden growth that I’m nervous about. It’s whether, or not, going onto PM is pushing me down a path that I’m not fully mentally prepared for. In some respects I must be prepared, coz no one’s forcing me, and I’m still going there.

As far as growth goes, I have wondered whether my previous NBE regime has prepped my body for PM To have a bigger effect in a shorter period of time? But I’ll only find that out over time, and in any case I’m not looking for a massive “rack” in any case - just looking more like  boob and less like moob.

Photos - oh yes, got a lot of snaps already, and will continue over the coming months, so if there’s anything visible, I’ll be sure to let you know.

Kim

I feel I have to tell you that all of the changes to your body are reversible EXCEPT for real breast tissue. That is not going to change again. Once you're able to feel the grainy-like tissue growth behind and around the breast, that is real breast tissue, not fat. That will stay with you.

Unlike anything else that you may have used in the past, PM is much more potent, up to 3000 times more potent than natural estrogen produced by the body. 

Having said that, don't be afraid. It is something you want. It is an amazing feeling, and like a drug. Hard to stop cause it makes you feel so good. 

Good luck!

Bev.

(10-03-2019, 08:08 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Unlike anything else that you may have used in the past, PM is much more potent, up to 3000 times more potent than natural estrogen produced by the body.

PM is about .25% the strength of E2 (estradiol). The main bioactives of PM are miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol

Miroestrol is similar to the safest human estrogen estriol.  is 3000 times stronger than the estrogenic activity exhibited by soy isoflavones (genistein).

(10-03-2019, 10:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-03-2019, 08:08 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Unlike anything else that you may have used in the past, PM is much more potent, up to 3000 times more potent than natural estrogen produced by the body.

PM is about .25% the strength of E2 (estradiol). The main bioactives of PM are miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol

Miroestrol is similar to the safest human estrogen estriol.  is 3000 times stronger than the estrogenic activity exhibited by soy isoflavones (genistein).

Thanks Lotus! 

This begs a question.  Where do one get E2 Estradiol or rather HOW do one get this. If its 4 times stronger than PM then its definitely for me. Does E2 mean one has to go the pharma route?

Bev

(11-03-2019, 07:41 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  This begs a question.  Where do one get E2 Estradiol or rather HOW do one get this. If its 4 times stronger than PM then its definitely for me. Does E2 mean one has to go the pharma route?
1) Question-Where do one get E2 Estradiol or rather HOW do one get this?.

A Licensed physician (who treats trans folk is helpful too) is the gold standard for HRT meds.

When that's not possible people find alternative HRT meds via the internet...otherwise known as DIY. This approach comes with increased risk. You never know if the HRT meds are 100% legit buying from the black market. If one is willing to do DIY then almost certainly the eventuality of finding a gender doctor is soon to follow... (if you're really really serious though). Most doctors want you to also have mental health therapy ( with a license therapist, preferably someone who deals with gender identity disorder) alongside HRT meds.

2) Does E2 mean one has to go the pharma route?

Genetic males make estrogen from testosterone everyday (aka-aromatase) generally about the amount of what  postmenopausal women do. Can genetic males make enough E2 without adding pharma HRT meds?....yeah, I do it. (I can add more information in my personal program thread if anyone is interested)... I don't want to hijack this thread.

Start a new thread ;-)

(12-03-2019, 07:20 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Start a new thread ;-)

I second that! 

A specific targeted thread, for us to learn from.

I would appreciate it since you are THE guru here Lotus.

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon