Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What else do balls do?

(19-12-2018, 04:25 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(18-12-2018, 01:56 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  Question .If you fuzzy dice are cut off you don't make any more testosterone  but don't we need a little to convert over to estrogen ? I mean even cis females produce a little t .   Maybe I'm miss understanding the  information I've been reading

The reason most TG doctors don't strive for no T but more around 50 - 75 range is bone integrity.  You need that much to keep bones strong.  The way it was explained to me was that if you have enough E, but no T, you have the bone structure, but the structure is not stable.  Sort of like a brick wall with no mortar.

Sometimes, I wonder if most things work or don't work, is more of a mind over matter type of a thing.  Positive thinking can make the body compensate very well.  Could that be the reason for any sort of a boon in bust growth after SRS??  It's an interesting question, right?

Its for this reason I add calcium to my daily routine.

so what were saying here is when fuzzy balls come off , the adrenals make your T level to pretty well female range, as yes agree we all need a level of T,

There are a number of people on susans org , common theme at approx 65 years of age had fuzz balls lopped off, must admit I think thats my target

x

Julie

x

ps some who have had an orchi at that age are on hrt and not always full time, they just say all peace now and turmoil over

its very interesting and appealling

(27-02-2019, 01:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  so what were saying here is when fuzzy balls come off , the adrenals make your T level to pretty well female range, as yes agree we all need a level of T,

There are a number of people on susans org , common theme at approx 65 years of age had fuzz balls lopped off, must admit I think thats my target

x

Julie

x

ps some who have had an orchi at that age are on hrt and not always full time, they just say all peace now and turmoil over

its very interesting and appealling

My take away is that you don't have to take AA's like Spiro.  A lot of people have low tolerance due to metabolism or other health issues, like myself.  That is why I am only taking 50 mg of Spiro per day.  With an Orchi, T is more manageable with just E, and maybe a small dose of P to keep it at a female CIS range.

Hi Aria
well thats my thinking ie

with an orchi then your baseline up and not being forced down,

just wondering do many non transitioners ie two spirits like you and possibly shit knows what I am actually have an orchi to just cease the ups and downs,

x

Julie

(27-02-2019, 04:56 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Aria
well thats my thinking ie

with an orchi then your baseline up and not being forced down,

just wondering do many non transitioners ie two spirits like you and possibly shit knows what I am actually have an orchi to just cease the ups and downs,

x

Julie

Sis, in my case, if I FULLY transition, Orchi, vagi, and or FFs.  I would not be a true 2 spirit, would I.   I am not personally disgusted with my boy toys other than I have to tuck to wear leggings and other tight fitting style of clothes.  So, its not a thing for me.  Now, having said that, if there was a medical need, I would NOT loose sleep nor cry over the loss of them either.  All I would fear would be pain and recovery.  Also the learning curve on not having to worry about do I feel like standing or sitting while going to the bathroom.  

So, I guess I am not the right type of sister to ask cause I'm in the middle which has been the case at least 1/2 of my adult life.

Oh gosh
What do we do
I’m in the middle and I want my balls gone
What does that make me 
X
Julie

Well, Julie, I think you might just not be ready.  Or, I think you just answered your own question, my dear!  Only you will have to realized, that once they are gone, there is definitely no going back.

I’m not ready yet , agreed
But it’s definitely a long term aim
X
Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon