Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM Cream

I ordered some Ainterol PM cream and was wondering if anyone here had any experience using just PM cream. I have never used any other type of NBE and couldn't find anything specifically in the forums that would relate to this scenario. Mainly I am wondering about how often to use and how to apply, what can be expected from just using the cream and if PM cream used strictly on the breast/nipple would cause other feminizing effects.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

(10-02-2019, 05:39 PM)tgjulie1 Wrote:  I ordered some Ainterol PM cream and was wondering if anyone here had any experience using just PM cream. I have never used any other type of NBE and couldn't find anything specifically in the forums that would relate to this scenario. Mainly I am wondering about how often to use and how to apply, what can be expected from just using the cream and if PM cream used strictly on the breast/nipple would cause other feminizing effects.

I've used the PM cream at various times and I've liked it. There was a time when the PM capsules were giving me leg cramps so I used the PM cream instead and that helped. But I've also used both at the same time.

As to how often to apply, I usually applied once a day (and even then, often just sporadically) and never more than twice a day. The directions (images on their leaflet/insert) indicate where to apply, but I tended to disregard and apply all over (meaning, not avoiding the areola, nipple, etc.).

If you have pets, wash your hands really well and if they tend to sit on you, use extra layers to keep them from being exposed to the stuff. 

The combination of ingredients in the Ainterol PM cream is likely helpful for your bum as well.

(11-02-2019, 02:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(10-02-2019, 05:39 PM)tgjulie1 Wrote:  I ordered some Ainterol PM cream and was wondering if anyone here had any experience using just PM cream. I have never used any other type of NBE and couldn't find anything specifically in the forums that would relate to this scenario. Mainly I am wondering about how often to use and how to apply, what can be expected from just using the cream and if PM cream used strictly on the breast/nipple would cause other feminizing effects.

I've used the PM cream at various times and I've liked it. There was a time when the PM capsules were giving me leg cramps so I used the PM cream instead and that helped. But I've also used both at the same time.

As to how often to apply, I usually applied once a day (and even then, often just sporadically) and never more than twice a day. The directions (images on their leaflet/insert) indicate where to apply, but I tended to disregard and apply all over (meaning, not avoiding the areola, nipple, etc.).

If you have pets, wash your hands really well and if they tend to sit on you, use extra layers to keep them from being exposed to the stuff. 

The combination of ingredients in the Ainterol PM cream is likely helpful for your bum as well.

Thanks for the reply. Do you feel like the cream itself gave you any results and also do you feel the cream itself gave you growth in the butt?

(11-02-2019, 05:42 AM)tgjulie1 Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 02:11 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

Thanks for the reply. Do you feel like the cream itself gave you any results and also do you feel the cream itself gave you growth in the butt?

Re: Do you feel like the cream itself gave you any results

Yes. Although I would say it's likely not ideal all by itself. The cream and atomizers are likely ideally used as an adjunct to the capsules. Doesn't mean you wouldn't get something from it by itself, but I'm guessing it would be less effective (re: noticeable results-wise) on someone starting out with it alone that is skinny as a rail. Having at least some "meat on the bones" likely to see some plumping (at the very least) using it.

Didn't use it bottom-wise enough to know about the latter for certain. Exercise has done way more for me in that regard than anything else.

You should avoid getting the cream on nipples and areola because, for some unknown reason, it can discolour them.

(12-02-2019, 07:49 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  You should avoid getting the cream on nipples and areola because, for some unknown reason, it can discolour them.

Personally, I've read come across similar advice multiple times/sources and yet have disregarded it with no noticeable difference whatsoever with regard to potential discoloration.

(13-02-2019, 03:38 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(12-02-2019, 07:49 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  You should avoid getting the cream on nipples and areola because, for some unknown reason, it can discolour them.

Personally, I've read come across similar advice multiple times/sources and yet have disregarded it with no noticeable difference whatsoever with regard to potential discoloration.

Well, tbh I've only actually read about it myself, BUT I did accidentally get cream on my nipples and within a couple of minutes they weer kind of burning and sore, so I made very sure not to do it again. It seemed to me that the effect I felt could easily be associated with a bleaching effect.
Then again, I also saw no advantage, developmentwise, of cream over caps and the caps are cheaper so I went back to caps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon