Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(04-01-2019, 11:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  There's about a gazillion scientific papers on WP and it's benefits, I've posted most of what i think is beneficial for NBE here (at BN). In the BN search engine insert Lotus into the userame and check box for posts (not threads) and you find what I've shared.

Using WP and Reishi together works synergistically IMHO.

Hi Lotus,

Do have any knowledge or additional info on this specific WP offering from Swanson? This is the one I'm using now. 600mg/tablet

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-01-2019, 09:08 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(04-01-2019, 11:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  There's about a gazillion scientific papers on WP and it's benefits, I've posted most of what i think is beneficial for NBE here (at BN). In the BN search engine insert Lotus into the userame and check box for posts (not threads) and you find what I've shared.

Using WP and Reishi together works synergistically IMHO.

Hi Lotus,

Do have any knowledge or additional info on this specific WP offering from Swanson? This is the one I'm using now. 600mg/tablet

I always had great success with WP liquid extract.
From my understanding, any pills you take loose over 50% to 80%  effectiveness going through your stomach. Liquid extracts can be held under your tounge for up to 90% absorption.

(27-01-2019, 04:22 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I always had great success with WP liquid extract.
From my understanding, any pills you take loose over 50% to 80%  effectiveness going through your stomach. Liquid extracts can be held under your tounge for up to 90% absorption.

Hi janet,
I am SO aware that the body absorbs liquids way better, but as it is I have been unable to get anything in liquid form. So what I'm currently doing is to NOT eat any food before OR after drinking my tabs, for at least an hour, in so doing hoping to get better absorption.

As I go along I hope to replace what I can with liquids. I'm aware that you have the WP drops, but haven't been able to get any. Where can get this?

(27-01-2019, 09:17 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(27-01-2019, 04:22 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I always had great success with WP liquid extract.

Hi janet,
I am SO aware that the body absorbs liquids way better, but as it is I have been unable to get anything in liquid form. So what I'm currently doing is to NOT eat any food before OR after drinking my tabs, for at least an hour, in so doing hoping to get better absorption.

As I go along I hope to replace what I can with liquids. I'm aware that you have the WP drops, but haven't been able to get any. Where can get this?

I always used this ..

https://www.hawaiipharm.com/whitepeony-alc-extract

Incidentally, my T levels were lower than a few of the  girls on spiro, just using whote peony.

(30-01-2019, 02:01 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(27-01-2019, 09:17 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Hi janet,

I always used this ..

Incidentally, my T levels were lower than a few of the  girls on spiro, just using whote peony.

Re: Incidentally, my T levels were lower than a few of the  girls on spiro, just using whote peony.

Interesting. I have some HP WP that I got along with their HP Fenugreek extract (which I use currently externally).

(30-01-2019, 02:01 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I always used this ..

Sounds like a plan. I've never bought from them yet. I'll check it out.

Thanks girl

Bev

Hi Janet.....That is the same White Peony extract I use for last couple years......high quality.

OMG...wondered where all my posts went and discovered I have two accounts  

Hi Janet.....That is the same White Peony extract I use for last couple years......high quality.

HELLO EVERYBODY XXX

i am quite new to all this.
there is so much info to take in and cross reference!

OMG where to start???

im looking for a specific list of natural herb combinations for:

*breast growth
*fat redistribution

can anybody suggest these combos and their cycles please?

i understand what and how cycles work, i just want to take 
ONLY what i have to for each cycle, avoiding anything that 
,may counteract the progression.

im 40 years old, masculine male that used to be a body builder
but am now a fairly nice fem shape after sizing down dramatically
from 106kg to 78kg!

but im still very muscular and would like to change this with fat redistrubution
and without having to take HRT etc.

i look forward to your advice x

Juliet Delta
xxx

(28-06-2019, 07:51 PM)JulietxxxDelta Wrote:  HELLO EVERYBODY XXX

i am quite new to all this.
there is so much info to take in and cross reference!

OMG where to start???

im looking for a specific list of natural herb combinations for:

*breast growth
*fat redistribution

can anybody suggest these combos and their cycles please?

i understand what and how cycles work, i just want to take 
ONLY what i have to for each cycle, avoiding anything that 
,may counteract the progression.

im 40 years old, masculine male that used to be a body builder
but am now a fairly nice fem shape after sizing down dramatically
from 106kg to 78kg!

but im still very muscular and would like to change this with fat redistrubution
and without having to take HRT etc.

i look forward to your advice x

Juliet Delta
xxx
Your Proberbly better off starting a new thread in the general section, just adding random questions in an already open thread just confuses things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon