Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dared

Hi Happyfeet!
Merry Christmas.
I'm very happy you survived being all woman so far.
Now that your comfortable in your own skin, I know alot of us would love to see some smiling pics or too.
Bobbi

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else. I would like to share some pics but I don't know how to .I've tried before and nothing worked has anyone got any answers

(19-12-2018, 01:21 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Well my month seems to be drawing close very quickly and im  getting so used to my routine of daily duties of light make up ( I don't like a heavy paint ) , dressing in my finest  etc.   That I'm convinced I don't want to go back to my former self.
My wife said she didn't think I'd go with  it this long on a daily basis and I convinced her now that she will support my choice of pharma.  Wahoo !! 
She said that what proved it was going shopping . It was really nerve wracking the first 20 minutes . But it was just my own paranoia at work. Nobody seemed to notice me  other than a few akward stares by some unsure people it went off with out any problems. 
I settled in and the day was fantastic .
I'm going to speak with the Dr after the first of the year about my new meds.
Sorry this was long winded but just wanted to let you know how things are

Awesome .... I know that feeling.

Congratulations! I’m happy for you! 
Your wife seems great! This is cool! 

As far as photos, what kind of issues 
are you facing? What kind of camera 
or phone, computer or mobile? I’m 
sure a number of us could help.

So hello ladies just a quick update.  I haven't been taking any herbal supplements for a few weeks now, I'm tfytry to clean my system out completely before I start on pharma.
I haven't noticed any changes to breast size , or anything else yet.
But my blood pressure has dropped back to normal range ,and my quick temper is starting to poke up again,( my wife threatened to put herbals in my food) .
I plan on starting pharma the first week of February. I haven't changed back to any of my male clothing or other male habits yet . 
Wish me luck I'll keep you posted as soon as I can with any updates

That’s so awesome. I’m envious of you. 
One day . . . .

Sorry just catching up the past few years, and haven’t really read much of your other posts, so not sure whether this was your long term “plan” all along, or something that just randomly happened.

But, wow, now that’s a relationship - your wife throwing out that kind of dare, and apparently accepting the outcome happily, regardless of what it happens to be (or at least that’s how it seems to read to me).

Have you considered that maybe it wasn’t a dare at all – and that maybe it was her way of forcing you to make the decision you already subconsciously knew you were going to take, eventually? Either way, full marks to both of you.

Personally I’d love to be able to find out for sure, either way, for myself – so I envy the opportunity you’ve been presented with. But at the same time I’d be sh!t scared of the outcome.

For me, though, I’d have to be interstate or overseas, so that I could relax into it, I wouldn’t be worried about run into anyone I knew (disaster recovery plan), and so that I could start in full-time mode from the get-go, and therefore no “WTF?” kind of questions being asked (change management plan) - although they'd obviously come if you decided to continue, but at least you wouldn't have to deal with them in the short term.

Sorry Kimi, I couldn't read your post.  Black on black is very poor contrast.   Big Grin

(26-01-2019, 07:21 AM)Aria Wrote:  Sorry Kimi, I couldn't read your post.  Black on black is very poor contrast.   Big Grin

Hmm not sure why - just edited it, is that any better ?

Is what any better?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon