Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A sissy's start - BO and Maca

Hi everybody,
This forum has been a great learning experience for my feminine journey. I'm a crossdressing sissy that presents as a male most of the time. I like to be seen as a man in girly clothes.  In places with relatively low risk, I try to push the envelope with what I can get away with in public.  Other places I might have to be more subtle.

My goal is to feminize myself with boobs and other features that make it look like I am a feminine man. I'm a fairly fit 40 something with zero breast development. So here I go:

I'm ramping up with 2xBO and a spoonful of red maca daily.  I would love to hear any feedback you may have. 

Thank you in advance for your support.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Silvia and welcome to the forum.
I don't have direct experience with BO so I must leave all evaluation to other members. All I can say is that you have a great body that should give you a lot of satisfaction with feminization. 
If you identify as a sissy then I guess that your goal is being a feminized man eather than a girl. I wish you all the best luck in your journey, wherever that might take you.

Hi welcome. I have done a lot of femanization.  I mainly present as a male more of a caretaker of students as a teacher.  I used many binural sissy meditation youtube videos. Ever try those?

(11-01-2019, 11:29 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi welcome. I have done a lot of femanization.  I mainly present as a male more of a caretaker of students as a teacher.  I used many binural sissy meditation youtube videos. Ever try those?
Hi Billy, I've heard of the binural stuff but I've never dived into them. I'm not sure of the mental game in this but I imagine it can play a role.  Would love to learn more.

Maybe that can have an equal effect to adding a bunch of other supplements...

(11-01-2019, 09:45 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Silvia and welcome to the forum.
I don't have direct experience with BO so I must leave all evaluation to other members. All I can say is that you have a great body that should give you a lot of satisfaction with feminization. 
If you identify as a sissy then I guess that your goal is being a feminized man eather than a girl. I wish you all the best luck in your journey, wherever that might take you.

Thanks Shiraz, I'm happy to share my new body, pics and journey with everybody.  Like many, I wish I'd done this much sooner but I'm glad I can do it now.  I lost a bunch of weight in preparation for this, so what you see is 1.5 years of work.  Now for the fun part!  I can't wait for a new sissy body!

Your commitment is fantastic. Well done.
Billyboy's suggestion makes sense, in a way. There are lots of interesting binural audios and videos out there, and many hypnos. While I am not sure if they have any actual physical effect, they can reinforce your commitment and your positive image. 
I can think of Bambi Sleep and all the files from Goddess Gracie as nice series of hypnos for sissies that also include specific files about breast growth and body feminization.
Binural are common on ooutube. With some technical knowledge you can download the youtube videos, convert them to mp3, and listen to them for longer.

Anyway, goof luck again with your journey!

Welcome Silvia
I also have to agree that you have done a very good job with your figure in preparation for this next step.
With BO you need to keep your body temp up for it to work.
Also BO and Maca added to my butt and not my breast. So watch for that to happen and take caution.
I've been trying to loose my butt for a couple years now.
Make sure to take measurements and pics so you have a baseline, and can follow your progress. You need to do both because one or the other will lie.
Bobbi

You have a very sweet body that should look good when boobs grow
I have a very strong sissy side and would develop it greatly if I were single,
Huge fetish with me or even true identity, lol
X

Julie

(12-01-2019, 06:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You have a very sweet body that should look good when boobs grow
I have a very strong sissy side and would develop it greatly if I were single,
Huge fetish with me or even true identity, lol
X

Julie

Well thank you.  My sissy side is very strong and I still have to play it inside my marriage.  My wife teases me, how I'm a kind of a girly boy because I shave my body, don't watch sports and care about my appearance now.  She doesn't know about my new goals.

Ha
I tell my wife 
I have pink tops and maids outfits for naughty special nights
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon