Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

Hey guys

So, this is the beginning of my pm experiment. Let me start by saying; I'm a 20 year old male and i have a overwhelming desire to achieve female breasts.

I am now 4 days into taking PM. I started on the 10th of may this year. I have done a bunch of research about PM, but i guess you really have to try it to see for yourself. The PM i am using is from Purafem. I'm using the recommended dosage of 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills in the evening as well as using PM breast cream twice a day. 

This is a before picture of me:

[Image: DSCF0605%5B1%5D.JPG?dl=0]

I changed my diet to go with PM. I'm eating lots of nuts, eggs yoghurt, fruit along with milk and other foods.
I also want to add that i am not trying to become transgender, i still want to be male. I just want to have female breasts.
Well, wish me luck and i'll try to update on my progress.
Big Grin

Hey!
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your growth.
Unfortunately I can't see the image; has anything gone wrong during the upload?
Make sure you select the file, press the "Add attachment" button, wait for the post page to reload and then press "post".
Also, remember to resize your images to something like 1024x768 pixel.

Looking fwd to seeing your results.

Shiraz

[attachment=14196 Wrote:Shirazmn pid='196059' dateline='1494659209']Hey!
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your growth.
Unfortunately I can't see the image; has anything gone wrong during the upload?
Make sure you select the file, press the "Add attachment" button, wait for the post page to reload and then press "post".
Also, remember to resize your images to something like 1024x768 pixel.

Looking fwd to seeing your results.

Shiraz
Oh?

Hey and thanks, i hope this works, i'll try to re-upload it.

That did work indeed! Thank you!
You are very lean and you should start seeing progress very soon, like in 4 to 6 weeks.
There is another user on the forum that started out more or less like you and in less than 3 months now sports a beautiful set of A cups.

Unless you decide to transotion, remember to do a reality check every once in a while to understand if having a nicely rounded perky pair of breasts (because that's what you'll get) is compatible with your lifestyle.

All the best and keep us posted!

Shiraz

(13-05-2017, 02:23 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  That did work indeed! Thank you!
You are very lean and you should start seeing progress very soon, like in 4 to 6 weeks.
There is another user on the forum that started out more or less like you and in less than 3 months now sports a beautiful set of A cups.

Unless you decide to transotion, remember to do a reality check every once in a while to understand if having a nicely rounded perky pair of breasts (because that's what you'll get) is compatible with your lifestyle.

Shiraz
Thanks alot.
Smile

I have thought about this for awhile and i am most positive i want to have female breasts. But you are definately right when it comes to it actually happening to me and getting use to the fact of them being there and adjusting them to my everyday lifestyle.

Yeah and i'll be sure to do that!
Big Grin

(14-05-2017, 02:03 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Shiraz
Thanks alot.
Smile

I have thought about this for awhile and i am most positive i want to have female breasts. But you are definately right when it comes to it actually happening to me and getting use to the fact of them being there and adjusting them to my everyday lifestyle.

Big Grin

Welcome Joshua you will do well and be pleased with the results. Watch out though this adventure can be a slippery slope as they say.

(14-05-2017, 02:51 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  
(14-05-2017, 02:03 AM)Joshua Wrote:  

Shiraz
Thanks alot.
Smile

Big Grin

Welcome Joshua you will do well and be pleased with the results. Watch out though this adventure can be a slippery slope as they say.
Thankyou, its good to be here.
I'm counting on it been one heck of a ride.
Wink

Best of ;luck to u. I understand your feelings. Pm will effect u downstairs a little, just a fyi. And getting use to female breasts, well its amazing feeling.

(14-05-2017, 03:45 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Best of ;luck to u. I understand your feelings. Pm will effect u downstairs a little, just a fyi. And getting use to female breasts, well its amazing feeling.
Thankyou!

Yeah i did take that part into consideration alot. I thought about it alot and decided to go with it. I'm still abit edgy about it at the moment, but that feeling is slowly subsiding.
Smile

Hey guys!

Just thought i would post and say i'm over 2 weeks in now on PM. I'm currently waiting for my next order which should be here in a couple of days. So i decided i could let my body recover abit while i wait for it to get here, since i'm now out of pills.

Here are some progress picture's after 1 week:

Here are some progress picture's after 2 weeks:

And as to how i'm feeling so far through it, my breasts are now quite soft to touch, i think the cream did this, my nipples are also quite sensitive. My thoughts and feelings are also changing alittle, not alot, but its enough to notice.
Smile
I'll be sure to keep updating you guys on how its going!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon