Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT restart -updates

U look so amazing.

(26-11-2016, 06:16 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  U look so amazing.
Oh stop..you peoples are embarrassing me lol

Our Beautiful Warrior gets more beautiful!  Kudos on the weight loss- it's especially tough on HRT, so double kudos to you.  Keep up the good work- you are an inspiration to us all.

(29-11-2016, 04:42 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Our Beautiful Warrior gets more beautiful!  Kudos on the weight loss- it's especially tough on HRT, so double kudos to you.  Keep up the good work- you are an inspiration to us all.

Yes..for some reason it was a little harder.  Felt like a pregger wanting/craving everything in sight...still fighting those urges.  You all have made me feel like this place is home where I can hang my skirts up at night and share my experinces and my journey.. Thank you all for that.

all my research has been pointing to that its completely normal. [Image: weight-chart-9-5-11-2-small.jpg?w=479&h=315]

But, you look amazing, keep it up. - You and a few other inspire us all!!!!

(29-11-2016, 06:07 PM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  all my research has been pointing to that its completely normal. [Image: weight-chart-9-5-11-2-small.jpg?w=479&h=315]

But, you look amazing, keep it up. - You and a few other inspire us all!!!!

No pressure there lol!!

That's an interesting chart. My belly has gotten big, bloated & is settling. I've gained weight as well. I'm not entirely happy about this. I'm seeing some growth, but I notice nothing in my ass.

(29-11-2016, 10:22 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  That's an interesting chart. My belly has gotten big, bloated & is settling. I've gained weight as well. I'm not entirely happy about this. I'm seeing some growth, but I notice nothing in my ass.

My belly fat did get out of hand..someone even asked me if I was pregger....that was my motivation to lose weight..

Maybe someday pregger will be an option, but not yet.  Good that you took a bad comment and turned it into good (motivation).
And by sharing it all here, you have multiplied the good.  We're all rooting for your continued success.

(30-11-2016, 05:18 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  My belly fat did get out of hand..someone even asked me if I was pregger....that was my motivation to lose weight..

Have a belly now too.
It crept up on me over 6 years of HRT...

But I'm now on a diet/exercise regime! Starting yesterday! Tongue

Did you manage to lose the belly?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon