Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Digestive Enzymes and BO?

ok, its seems that it is important for the body (as constantly repeated in many articles/threads) to be at a certain temperature, due to enzyme action to process the bovine ovary... I am wondering if taking a digestive enzyme, as listed below, would accelerate the absorbtion of the b.o? a helping hand , so to speak.. thoughts or comments?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S42RQE4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Digestive Enzymes - With Amylase, Bromelain, Protease, Lipase, and 14 Other Enzymes - 90 Capsules by Zenesis

Product Description

"Your search for the best Digestive Enzymes Health Supplement is finally over! Below are some of the things you can look forward to when you buy this product.

Are you embarrassed to eat outside with friends because of your digestive issues? Have you developed the habit of cooking and ordering light meals and drinks instead? Do you want to eat dairy products and heavy meals without experiencing stomach pains? If so, you should definitely try this out! Numerous reviews report improvements in digestive processes after a week! Fight digestive problems with this supplement that carries the 3 main enzymes for digestion -- Protease, Amylase, and Lipase!

Stomach problems are usually caused by your digestive system not processing properly. The simple solution is to replenish the important enzymes that aid proper digestion, which can be provided to you by this supplement! No more stomach pain, flatulence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) and other digestive issues after a week of daily intake!

Protease breaks down protein into amino acids. Amylase breaks down sugar into smaller carbohydrate molecules. Lipase breaks down dietary fats into fatty acids and glycerol. Other enzymes work in the same way to include all the necessary nutrients in blood circulation!"

Note: this is not endorsement for this product. it is only a description/explanation of their product, in conjuction with the possibility to help digest the b.o.

(07-08-2016, 08:51 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok, its seems that it is important for the body (as constantly repeated in many articles/threads) to be at a certain temperature, due to enzyme action to process the bovine ovary... I am wondering if taking a digestive enzyme, as listed below, would accelerate the absorbtion of the b.o? a helping hand , so to speak.. thoughts or comments?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S42RQE4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Digestive Enzymes - With Amylase, Bromelain, Protease, Lipase, and 14 Other Enzymes - 90 Capsules by Zenesis

Product Description

"Your search for the best Digestive Enzymes Health Supplement is finally over! Below are some of the things you can look forward to when you buy this product.

Are you embarrassed to eat outside with friends because of your digestive issues? Have you developed the habit of cooking and ordering light meals and drinks instead? Do you want to eat dairy products and heavy meals without experiencing stomach pains? If so, you should definitely try this out! Numerous reviews report improvements in digestive processes after a week! Fight digestive problems with this supplement that carries the 3 main enzymes for digestion -- Protease, Amylase, and Lipase!

Stomach problems are usually caused by your digestive system not processing properly. The simple solution is to replenish the important enzymes that aid proper digestion, which can be provided to you by this supplement! No more stomach pain, flatulence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) and other digestive issues after a week of daily intake!

Protease breaks down protein into amino acids. Amylase breaks down sugar into smaller carbohydrate molecules. Lipase breaks down dietary fats into fatty acids and glycerol. Other enzymes work in the same way to include all the necessary nutrients in blood circulation!"

Note: this is not endorsement for this product. it is only a description/explanation of their product, in conjuction with the possibility to help digest the b.o.

Is ur enzyme kelp?
Cuz if it is yes kelp will raise your body temperature.

(07-08-2016, 09:05 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 08:51 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ok, its seems that it is important for the body (as constantly repeated in many articles/threads) to be at a certain temperature, due to enzyme action to process the bovine ovary... I am wondering if taking a digestive enzyme, as listed below, would accelerate the absorbtion of the b.o? a helping hand , so to speak.. thoughts or comments?

Product Description

Is ur enzyme kelp?

I am not talking about raising the temp of the body. Kelp, which contains iodine, increases the activity of the thyroid, which raises body temp.

the digestive enzyme I am talking about is in ADDITION to the natural enzymes that will help the body digest/process the bovine ovary pills.

in essence , a way to circumnavigate the necessity to try to raise body temp, instead, introducing the enzymes (if it works) necessary to digest the b.o.

(07-08-2016, 09:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Product Description

Is ur enzyme kelp?

I am not talking about raising the temp of the body. Kelp, which contains iodine, increases the activity of the thyroid, which raises body temp.

the digestive enzyme I am talking about is in ADDITION to the natural enzymes that will help the body digest/process the bovine ovary pills.

in essence , a way to circumnavigate the necessity to try to raise body temp, instead, introducing the enzymes (if it works) necessary to digest the b.o.

But I thought u were not ingesting it. I am so confused as to what you want to know I am sorry I cannot help you.

(07-08-2016, 10:29 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 09:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Product Description

Is ur enzyme kelp?

But I thought u were not ingesting it. I am so confused as to what you want to know I am sorry I cannot help you.

this particular query is in regards to ingesting the digestive enzyme with the b.o, pills,. no correlation to my ongoing BOV experiment.

it is posted for others for consideration/possible trials for others who are consuming the b.o. internally. as a potential "helping" hand, as described above in initial post.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon