Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

(22-07-2016, 11:08 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  I've been using Reishi and Licorice too in the AA dept. 1 reishi three times a day and 1 licorice root one time a day at lunch. I've been pleased with results. Good luck to u on Blush

Thanks Marcy! I'm starting to wonder if too much AA isn't counter productive. As has been suggested, if we can surpress DHT production sufficiently AND promote aromatase, more T freed up from DHT inhibition should be available to feed the aromatase factory, increasing E.
I'm hesitant to rock the boat that far yet since things seem to be working. (Wish it were faster tho' )

-j

Thanks Jami! Hmmm... maybe I should try the reishi mushroom in addition to my finasteride...

Update time

Today (bedding creases and all Sad )

Comparison... I can't say my progress is all that great... 18 months-ish and there isn't the added growth I would expect. Definitely bigger, just was hoping for more by now.

-j

Historical collage...

(23-07-2016, 06:24 PM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Historical collage...

I have retired and close up nipple piercings on both sides too. When I have reached my goal of true female breasts and well developed aerolas and nipples - hopefully in 2019, I am going to have them pierced again, for now I keep them closed. Rumors has it that for woman nipple piercings are much more painful than for man, I will see, not afraid but prepared for a painful day <3

(22-07-2016, 06:56 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Back for more on DHT... see above.

This is what I was looking for: DHT thread, post 79

Inhibit DHT in the liver. (reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%) dutas @93%, finasteride @70% and saw palmetto inhibits DHT @ 32% (combo's possible).

Inhibit adrenal DHT (calmodulin -via the calcium/calmodulin/CaMK pathway) (spiro or licorice root)

I did have licorice root, and still do have reishi in my program... maybe need to revisit licorice, and my reishi dosage. Dodgy

I also totally forgot about cimetidine, which has anti androgen properties.

So drop flax, add EPO, add (back) licorice, increase(?) Reishi at least frequency.
Sigh, drop 1 and add 2.5... Huh
Y
-j

I'd opt for DGL (deglycyrrhizinated) licorice root—(doesn't effect BP). There's another effect of EPO if combined with peanut oil I need to talk about, I'll post further info asap. Another option for inhibiting DHT is Zinc and B6........needs to be dose dependent though. I mentioned this as an alternative to reishi.

Anti-Androgens
Licorice root (DGL form)
Zinc
B6
(Details in project x)

Boob growth
EPO/peanut oil (details to follow)

(23-07-2016, 08:06 PM)Birgit Wrote:  

I have retired and close up nipple piercings on both sides too. When I have reached my goal of true female breasts and well developed aerolas and nipples - hopefully in 2019, I am going to have them pierced again, for now I keep them closed. Rumors has it that for woman nipple piercings are much more painful than for man, I will see, not afraid but prepared for a painful day <3

I screamed like a girl when I got mine pierced. And that was before I started herbs and hormones

Ok, new month, so must be time for some changes...

I'm going back on DHEA... I took a break from it for a few weeks and have noticed a little slowing down, fatigue, etc.

Dropping flax seed oil.

Adding: licorice root and evening primrose oil, don't have either on hand right now so may be a week before they get added to the mix. Both will be added to morning/evening dosages.

I used the progesterone cream (smoky mtn naturals) for 7 days on both breasts, and 3 more days on the right breast only (my smaller one). Going off PC this week and will do the same plan (7 both, 3 right) starting Monday, after about 10 days off... we'll see how 10 on/10 off work.

I think I'm finally off nicotine... I was on the patch forever, and did two days without it. It was the same as stepping down in patch strength... just felt weird. Still "coming down", but I really want it to stick this time. I also want to see if it will improve breast growth at all.

Pulled a boner move yesterday and dropped my motorcycle while repositioning vehicles. Folded my ankle, but managed to roll with it and not snap anything. Resting and elevating with compression... already somewhat better this AM, so crossing fingers... at least I get to watch the Pocono race today! Go Tony!

-j

Your results are looking amazing... keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about the mishap with the motorcycle, been there and done that myself. Hope the ankle feels better soon.

Amazing change in just a short while, your starting to look much fuller.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon