Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jami's Program 2.0

Looking great!

~H

(18-07-2016, 06:34 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Looking great!

~H

Thanks DDs!

(18-07-2016, 03:49 PM)inflammo Wrote:  Jami, what progesterone cream are you using?

Thanks!

Interesting you should ask inflammo... I just recieved my Smoky Mtn Naturals Progesto-Life from Amazon, and started using it today. Going to try 1 week on 3 off.

I was using Source Naturals PC.

The Smky Mtn is much better smelling, wild yam based bio identical micronized progesterone. I like the formulation; easier to spread, not greasy, etc.

I wasn't having any problems with the Source Naturals, but I'm hoping to get more out of the Smoky Mtn brand; it seems to be the go to brand for thr boob crew here... I already like it better! Big Grin

-j

(19-07-2016, 04:32 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(18-07-2016, 06:34 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Looking great!

~H

Thanks DDs!

(18-07-2016, 03:49 PM)inflammo Wrote:  Jami, what progesterone cream are you using?

Thanks!

Interesting you should ask inflammo... I just recieved my Smoky Mtn Naturals Progesto-Life from Amazon, and started using it today. Going to try 1 week on 3 off.

I was using Source Naturals PC.

The Smky Mtn is much better smelling, wild yam based bio identical micronized progesterone. I like the formulation; easier to spread, not greasy, etc.

I wasn't having any problems with the Source Naturals, but I'm hoping to get more out of the Smoky Mtn brand; it seems to be the go to brand for thr boob crew here... I already like it better! Big Grin

-j

Yeah lol, I couldn't take smelling like horseradish from SN. Rolleyes personally, I think the smoky brand has less GABA (excitatory from progesterone) effect than SN. Great job on the results Jami.

(19-07-2016, 05:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yeah lol, I couldn't take smelling like horseradish from SN. Rolleyes personally, I think the smoky brand has less GABA (excitatory from progesterone) effect than SN. Great job on the results Jami.

Is that what that smell was?? I could not figure that out... not bad, just... pervasive. Rolleyes Thanks!!

And more thanks for the kudos! Blush

-j

Back for more on DHT... see above.

This is what I was looking for: DHT thread, post 79

Inhibit DHT in the liver. (reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%) dutas @93%, finasteride @70% and saw palmetto inhibits DHT @ 32% (combo's possible).

Inhibit adrenal DHT (calmodulin -via the calcium/calmodulin/CaMK pathway) (spiro or licorice root)

I did have licorice root, and still do have reishi in my program... maybe need to revisit licorice, and my reishi dosage. Dodgy

I also totally forgot about cimetidine, which has anti androgen properties.

So drop flax, add EPO, add (back) licorice, increase(?) Reishi at least frequency.
Sigh, drop 1 and add 2.5... Huh

-j

I've been using Reishi and Licorice too in the AA dept. 1 reishi three times a day and 1 licorice root one time a day at lunch. I've been pleased with results. Good luck to u on Blush

Hey Jamie, I'm a bit confused. When you mention the percentages, at what dosages are they? I'm currently taking 1 mg finasteride a day and also i have some reishi mushroom extract of 376 mg in 2 tablets/day. I haven't been taking the reishi though.

(22-07-2016, 06:56 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  Back for more on DHT... see above.

This is what I was looking for: DHT thread, post 79

Inhibit DHT in the liver. (reishi inhibits serum DHT @ 80%) dutas @93%, finasteride @70% and saw palmetto inhibits DHT @ 32% (combo's possible).

Inhibit adrenal DHT (calmodulin -via the calcium/calmodulin/CaMK pathway) (spiro or licorice root)

I did have licorice root, and still do have reishi in my program... maybe need to revisit licorice, and my reishi dosage. Dodgy

I also totally forgot about cimetidine, which has anti androgen properties.

So drop flax, add EPO, add (back) licorice, increase(?) Reishi at least frequency.
Sigh, drop 1 and add 2.5... Huh

-j

(19-07-2016, 05:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yeah lol, I couldn't take smelling like horseradish from SN. Rolleyes personally, I think the smoky brand has less GABA (excitatory from progesterone) effect than SN. Great job on the results Jami.

Is that bad???Huh

(22-07-2016, 05:42 PM)bobowo Wrote:  Hey Jamie, I'm a bit confused. When you mention the percentages, at what dosages are they? I'm currently taking 1 mg finasteride a day and also i have some reishi mushroom extract of 376 mg in 2 tablets/day. I haven't been taking the reishi though.

Here: DHT thread, post 79

Which is Lotus self quoting here project X post 2617

So I think I have to defer to Lotus on source and interpretation of those numbers.

BTW: Spanky had some interesting articles for Reishi here: Anti-Androgens, post 333

-j

(22-07-2016, 06:46 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Is that bad???Huh

Not if you're sashimi! TongueBig GrinRolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon