Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(06-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so if 50 is the new 40, then since I am 41, then I am the new 31? :p

I have never really felt my age.. before transition I always felt "older" than my chronological age, however, with transition, I feel younger .. I would say I feel like I am in my 20's mentally and emotionally .. it truly is like second puberty Tongue

All of this talk of X age being the new X-10 age would make me 11, which is worrying!

(06-05-2016, 06:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I think for most of us "older" folks, with may be 50, 60, 70 year old males, but we are just teenage girls. The only thing we are short is the menstrual cycle..... Thank goodness.
Bobbi

Totally agreed Bobbi (@ teenage girls), although we might be missing the v'jj too. RolleyesBig Grin which wouldn't be half bad huh?. Blush

(06-05-2016, 08:28 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

OMG I love the picture slut-ness!!! c:< Lottus!!! <3333 my favourite one is the side profile.. look at those things! they're protruding out so far!!! *heart eyes*

Lol, hot damn, coming from the queenB of boobi & bootiness that tickles me Tongue. Thanks a bunch, and a bunch of smoochies back at yah.. Big Grin

(06-05-2016, 09:33 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Brain says 40 but body says 60 Sad

You go mb, Big Grin that's the spirit. I'll remember that. Thanks

(06-05-2016, 10:18 PM)elainecd Wrote:  40?...hell my brain is back in its 30's.
Body.....nice young 65 now.
But guys think i'm in my 40's...lol.
I'm usually am the one to wear them out. Tongue

I'm more determined than ever to finish my 2 year with bigger boobs. Cool
I want to hear....."Hey Lady!....NICE TITS" when I go to "Bo's Coral Reef"

Ok, I wanna be there for this celebration Big Grin

(06-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  so if 50 is the new 40, then since I am 41, then I am the new 31? :p

I have never really felt my age.. before transition I always felt "older" than my chronological age, however, with transition, I feel younger .. I would say I feel like I am in my 20's mentally and emotionally .. it truly is like second puberty Tongue

Makes sense squirrel, it's always intrigued me by how some youngins are wise beyond their years, (I dig the insight, maybe this was/is you huh) CoolBig Grin

Thanks

(06-05-2016, 10:32 PM)Katana Wrote:  

All of this talk of X age being the new X-10 age would make me 11, which is worrying!

You're so lucky Katana, Big Grin re: in puberty again lol, good golly you'll get those HHH-cups soon. Big Grin

(06-05-2016, 10:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Makes sense squirrel, it's always intrigued me by how some youngins are wise beyond their years, (I dig the insight, maybe this was/is you huh) CoolBig Grin

Thanks

yeah I seem to be one of those recycled "old souls" you hear about Tongue even when I was young, I had my head in books, kind of nerdy girl ya know>? (think Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter) Tongue Even to this day I get people asking me every question under the sun about this and that and the other thing Tongue As a matter of fact, I was giving advice to someone on how to amend their soil for gardening, as he said it was claylike soil.. Tongue

I don't think the insight part of me will ever go away, as I thirst for knowledge, but it just becomes more flowery with every passing day Big Grin

my high school picture .. ha ha ha Tongue

i would have killed to look like that back then Dodgy . Nature threw me some lemons.. so i sqeezed them in natures' eyes Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-05-2016, 11:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 10:32 PM)Katana Wrote:  

You're so lucky Katana, Big Grin re: in puberty again lol, good golly you'll get those HHH-cups soon. Big Grin

Lol maybe that explains my growth! I'm bordering on GG right now they're filling out so much yay!

(06-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 08:28 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  OMG I love the picture slut-ness!!! c:< Lottus!!! <3333 my favourite one is the side profile.. look at those things! they're protruding out so far!!! *heart eyes*

Lol, hot damn, coming from the queenB of boobi & bootiness that tickles me Tongue. Thanks a bunch, and a bunch of smoochies back at yah.. Big Grin

*blushing* <33 BlushBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon