Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-04-2016, 03:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 12:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi BoobusTongue what do you think about borax? If you know anything about it at all?Smile

I hear borax is great and getting grass stains out of clothes. Not the type you smoke though. TongueBig GrinBig Grin

Borax is toxic (mix it with maple syrup to kill ants), so my guess is that the question about borage. But then again, it may be about boron, Bora Bora, or the Borgata.

(04-04-2016, 12:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi BoobusTongue what do you think about borax? If you know anything about it at all?Smile

What on earth do you want to do with borax?

(04-04-2016, 03:59 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 03:07 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

I hear borax is great and getting grass stains out of clothes. Not the type you smoke though. TongueBig GrinBig Grin

Borax is toxic (mix it with maple syrup to kill ants), so my guess is that the question about borage. But then again, it may be about boron, Bora Bora, or the Borgata.

Ha ha ha Iaboy...thats ashame I just had some give away clothing I cant wear anymore seeing their betraying smell which cant be washed out...such ashame.

But I actually meant boron indeed...Spanky is right I had the wrong translation lol..
I read good things about it...but amnesia made me forget it......and I didnt knew how reliable those things I read were in the first place.... So i thought why not ask our boobmaster what he knows, before I order the stuff..TongueBig Grin

(04-04-2016, 07:05 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Lol idk fill up my medicine cabinet...starting a fight/discussion with my hubby about how useless/usefull supplements are...its a never ending discussion btw..

(04-04-2016, 07:58 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Lol idk fill up my medicine cabinet...starting a fight/discussion with my hubby about how useless/usefull supplements are...its a never ending discussion btw..

Join the club! Mine gets soo angry I have to hide them now..

Oh you must mean Botox ......(kidding). RolleyesBig Grin

Peggy put together a nice thread on boron, she'd be the one to ask.

Boron increases estrogen and testosterone
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21183&highlight=Boron

Thanks elaine, Big Grin I appreciate that, what's surprising is how
much they change, (shape). Blush happy growing gurl. Big Grin

Found this interesting chart about how many times pumping is recommended here:
http://www.bodybeauty.co.za/breast.html

If the link doesn't work it says...

A session takes 10min or less and can be taken as follows:

Days after menstrual Cycle Result Times per week

1-7 Strengthening Period Twice

7-17 Breast Enhancing Period Every 2nd day or every day

17-24 Consolidation Period Three times

During menstrual Cycle Not Recommended

Not sure if this has been discussed at all before but thought I'd share. Blush

(04-04-2016, 08:00 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 07:58 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Join the club! Mine gets soo angry I have to hide them now..

Oh yeh lol I do the same but Im so bad at hiding it...and everytime I need a supplement I sneak into my ''secret room'' with ''secret closet'' and then I start coughing while opening all kinds off jars and plastic bags where I keep all those treasures..lol. Very obvious too....

(04-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Oh you must mean Botox ......(kidding). RolleyesBig Grin

Peggy put together a nice thread on boron, she'd be the one to ask.

Boron increases estrogen and testosterone
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21183&highlight=Boron

You little bastard...:p the only line I can fill up with botox is the one below my back...but lets not do that:p Ill take a look at the thread, thanks L!Smile

* havent you tried boron btw? I read this: - Helps in production of estrogen. Boron might improve the production of estrogen in menopausal women, bringing back their sex drive within a few days of treatment. Boron increases the level of natural sex hormones in the body, thereby reducing the need for Hormone replacement therapy....something for the guys here?

(04-04-2016, 09:32 PM)hannah Wrote:  You little bastard...:p the only line I can fill up with botox is the one below my back...but lets not do that:p Ill take a look at the thread, thanks L!Smile

* havent you tried boron btw? I read this: - Helps in production of estrogen. Boron might improve the production of estrogen in menopausal women, bringing back their sex drive within a few days of treatment. Boron increases the level of natural sex hormones in the body, thereby reducing the need for Hormone replacement therapy....something for the guys here?

I'm not too sure, since bio men produce small amounts of estrogen, unless severely over weight. It might help ease the amount needed to do things though?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon