Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New shipment of Ainterol

just got my new shipment of Ainterol. I ripped into it like a kid at Christmas! Big Grin

I really understand it, Stephanie... Yes, I do Wink.

(02-04-2016, 12:04 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  I really understand it, Stephanie... Yes, I do Wink.

Yippie!!

I need to get ainterol! That's what I took before I fell off the nbe wagon, and it was so expensive on Amazon that I went with a different brand. Now I have regrets ?

(02-04-2016, 01:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  I need to get ainterol! That's what I took before I fell off the nbe wagon, and it was so expensive on Amazon that I went with a different brand. Now I have regrets ?

I like it! It's seems to work for me.

I agree Stef. I think the Ainterol works for you.....Tongue

Speaking about Ainterol. I am currently using X-R1 atomizer. I think it really works way better then previous iterations of the spray. Although it is quite expensive...

I am just about out of PM, and I ran out of WP A few weeks ago, the present exchange rate is making purchasing more very difficult Sad

All in am hoping now is I can get some HRT meds before my PM RUNS out.

(02-04-2016, 01:45 PM)echapman Wrote:  I need to get ainterol! That's what I took before I fell off the nbe wagon, and it was so expensive on Amazon that I went with a different brand. Now I have regrets ?

I did the same, and found that the non-Ainterol PM just didn't have the kick that Ainterol PM has. Now I'm down to a month's supply and the Ainterol US site is undergoing a major renovation - nothing can be ordered. So, I go everyday just so I can get to be first in line Smile

Just a few days back on PM and my nipples are already aching. Yea, I missed that feeling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon