Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Your tits look huge in those pics Lotus! Beautiful big nipples <3
How did you manage to get such good cleavage? My breasts are kinda wideset and I'm looking to bring them closer together

(26-03-2016, 03:50 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  #crying!!

Lotus I love your update piccies I come to your thread just to see them!! I love the shape you have, I always was very keen to that shape I think it's cute!! Big Grin want that symmetry!

Aw thanks hun, I say the same about you lol, especially, I want that butt!. Tongue

(26-03-2016, 04:18 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Your tits look huge in those pics Lotus! Beautiful big nipples <3
How did you manage to get such good cleavage? My breasts are kinda wideset and I'm looking to bring them closer together

Hi Katana, thank you. Wink two things helped with the cleavage I think. Adding isometrics exercises really does add support, especially the inner poles. That, and progesterone cream 2-3x a week, helped build side boobage. Shy

Lately I'm thinking compression helps heal and bind (as opposed to stretching fat cells) builds a supportive cellular matrix (aka density).

Thanks again Big Grin

(24-03-2016, 08:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  An update since?, sorry I can't remember lol. Blush these pictures are taken laying on my back. (1st time stacking pics though).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
As usual, totally amazing Lotus. Smile

(26-03-2016, 09:15 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-03-2016, 08:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  An update since?, sorry I can't remember lol. Blush these pictures are taken laying on my back. (1st time stacking pics though).

What, them pimples?????? LOL.... Sorry Lotus, I just had too....BlushTongueBig Grin

Thanks Pom, (as always), I love to hear your comments. Big Grin

(26-03-2016, 09:50 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

What, them pimples?????? LOL.... Sorry Lotus, I just had too....BlushTongueBig Grin

Haha, lmao........I wouldn't expect any less than humor coming from you iaboy.......go ahead, poke (or rib) away. Rolleyes I like a good laugh, you know that, thanks old man. Big Grin

Hi BoobusTongue what do you think about borax? If you know anything about it at all?Smile

I love it when Lotus posts pics that show us what NBE is all about. Cool

(04-04-2016, 12:28 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi BoobusTongue what do you think about borax? If you know anything about it at all?Smile

I hear borax is great and getting grass stains out of clothes. Not the type you smoke though. TongueBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon