Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus, 46+2 video was interesting. Thanks, POM

Erm, Lotus, dearheart, this may have been asked before or you may have made it super obvious somehow: Uhm, so what it is you do for a living? Are you a chemist or has boob greed somehow enlarged part of your cerebral cortex? Just curious, as your level of geek is muy admirable! Smile

Ahh! thank you Lotus, you're a dream Big Grin I feel much better-- funny you mention, I have noticed when I was on PM it made my areolas pinker & a tad bigger. lol but as we know I had to get off that real quick-- staying away! thanks lotus <3

LOL you're adorable hahaha and thanks for the tunage I love Tool! (love APC too) haha now I am jammin' while on BN 8)

I am looking forward to following more of your progress!

& Ella, not sure if you were really interested or not but this is the tea I have:

http://www.twoleavestea.com/green-tea

the jasmine one is really, really good-- dont buy it off the site though, its ridiculously expensive for no reason, I found mine at my local market for much cheaper-- thought I saw it pretty cheap on Etsy too.

(20-01-2016, 05:54 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(20-01-2016, 05:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2016, 05:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2016, 05:37 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Lotus. What do you think of this : short chain fatty acid "butyrate" ?

It looks interesting, I don't know enough about it yet (reading lol), I found this though.

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/20...f.html?m=1

Although, in combination w/cod liver oil looks promising.

It looks amazing , I just ordered some

ELLa,

Ella, it looks like butyrate pairs well in fighting diabetes too, did you order some?, and how you find this?. Big Grin

Check this out :

In conclusion, we suggest in the present study that the supplementation with lemon polyphenols suppressed body weight gain and body fat accumulation by increasing the peroxisomal β-oxidation, which was likely mediated via up-regulation of the mRNA levels of PPARα in the liver. In addition, the levels of serum insulin, glucose and leptin were significantly improved by lemon polyphenols, thereby improving the insulin resistance. We suggest that a supplementation with lemon polyphenols may prevent or improve obesity and insulin resistance by modulating lipid metabolism and preventing metabolic syndrome as a representative, lifestyle-related cluster of diseases caused by an excessively high fat diet.

Lemon Polyphenols Suppress Diet-induced Obesity by Up-Regulation of mRNA Levels of the Enzymes Involved in β-Oxidation in Mouse White Adipose Tissue
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...43-201.pdf

(20-01-2016, 06:27 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, 46+2 video was interesting. Thanks, POM

I'd say so too, I thought you'd find it interesting though, its pretty deep and makes yah think.

(20-01-2016, 07:24 AM)char Wrote:  Erm, Lotus, dearheart, this may have been asked before or you may have made it super obvious somehow: Uhm, so what it is you do for a living? Are you a chemist or has boob greed somehow enlarged part of your cerebral cortex? Just curious, as your level of geek is muy admirable! Smile

Charboobiebaroness, Wink

Why the culinary arts of course, lol......30+ year veteran (retired), chef/entrepreneur/executive/proprietor/chief pot and bottle washer/R&D/food engineering, chemistry etc. It's a young persons field though, I loved and cursed it. Rolleyes

Oddly enough I entered NBE as a total noob, then my greed and geekdom took root, the rest is history as they say. I suspect you be geek too huh?, lol.

(22-01-2016, 05:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2016, 06:27 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, 46+2 video was interesting. Thanks, POM

I'd say so too, I thought you'd find it interesting though, its pretty deep and makes yah think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I had studied shadow in the past a little bit, enough that it is not just a reflection of light upon a subject as physics teaches us. I still do not fully understand it though.

(22-01-2016, 05:48 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Well, I had studied shadow in the past a little bit, enough that it is not just a reflection of light upon a subject as physics teaches us. I still do not fully understand it though.

Well if you don't understand it, I sure as hell won't. Big Grin that doesn't mean I'm not open to learn more about though.

(20-01-2016, 05:39 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ahh! thank you Lotus, you're a dream Big Grin I feel much better-- funny you mention, I have noticed when I was on PM it made my areolas pinker & a tad bigger. lol but as we know I had to get off that real quick-- staying away! thanks lotus <3

LOL you're adorable hahaha and thanks for the tunage I love Tool! (love APC too) haha now I am jammin' while on BN 8)

Cool, and thanks.

I can't go for the thrash stuff, gives me a head ache, lol, coming from a metalheAd. Rolleyes

How about this one, courtesy of Ella. Wink careful Rolleyes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rrxM2PcoP_Y

(22-01-2016, 06:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-01-2016, 05:48 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Well if you don't understand it, I sure as hell won't. Big Grin that doesn't mean I'm not open to learn more about though.

(20-01-2016, 05:39 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ahh! thank you Lotus, you're a dream Big Grin I feel much better-- funny you mention, I have noticed when I was on PM it made my areolas pinker & a tad bigger. lol but as we know I had to get off that real quick-- staying away! thanks lotus <3

Cool, and thanks.

I can't go for the thrash stuff, gives me a head ache, lol, coming from a metalheAd. Rolleyes

How about this one, courtesy of Ella. Wink careful Rolleyes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rrxM2PcoP_Y

My favouritteeeeeee never get sick of this one!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon