Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Very interesting Lotus. Thanks, POM

(09-01-2016, 06:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  So, bottom line. If PM is authentic it will equal to about .5mg of E2, that's my opinion FWIW. The reason I say .5 (a rough calculation) is that deoxymiroestrol is 10x stronger than Miroestrol, as this is left out in previous valuations.

Based on what...???? 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg in capsules?? Like Ainterol's??

It would be great to know that. That way peeps not out of the closet with their doctor's and diy's could adjust with out poisoning themselves.

Lol Lotus, this had become a very expansive thread. Is there any chance to get an updated version of all this wisdom in a condensed layman's version in here or in a project x (xtra thread)?. With ovr 300 pages, Gone With the Wind reads like a comic book compared to finding all your findings spread out . I know its a daunting task.

Its ok if you dont..just a request :p

LOL Tanya... I was more thinking it was "War and Peace"!

Lotus , so lemon would do the same thing !

(09-01-2016, 06:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(09-01-2016, 06:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  So, bottom line. If PM is authentic it will equal to about .5mg of E2, that's my opinion FWIW. The reason I say .5 (a rough calculation) is that deoxymiroestrol is 10x stronger than Miroestrol, as this is left out in previous valuations.

Based on what...???? 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg in capsules?? Like Ainterol's??

It would be great to know that. That way peeps not out of the closet with their doctor's and diy's could adjust with out poisoning themselves.

Sorry bout that, I was going by 500mg, however, for women I think they should only take 100 mg doses.

I've done more digging on PM too, (nod to xxd, he'll know what I mean). For instance, I still have an issue with my eye from when I used BO, (pressure and excess tear duct flow) it messes with me vision, aye!. (Plays tricks on me, e.g. typing lol) Rolleyes anyways.......I find that PM induces expression of the enzyme CYP1B1, which is active in many tissues, including structures of the eye.

Pm induces the expression of the enzyme CYP1B1 (which is explained as follows)

The function of the CYP1B1 enzyme in the development of the eye is unclear, but it may play a role in forming structures at the front of the eye and may also be involved in a process that regulates the secretion of fluid inside the eye.
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/CYP1B1

Quote:CYP1B1 was induced by deoxymiroestrol, in which the gene expressions were time- and concentration-dependent patterns compared to those of estradiol.

Now, I also see this as an explanation of the optic migraines (jannet and others), which lead to glaucoma. Hint, I believe this has already been seen in a few cases here.

miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol might affect hepatic P450 enzymes, including the CYP2B9 and CYP1A2 P450 isoforms. More on this upcoming: it'll surprise you (about PM)

(09-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Lol Lotus, this had become a very expansive thread. Is there any chance to get an updated version of all this wisdom in a condensed layman's version in here or in a project x (xtra thread)?. With ovr 300 pages, Gone With the Wind reads like a comic book compared to finding all your findings spread out . I know its a daunting task.

Its ok if you dont..just a request :p

Hmm, throws up a red flare, yes, I have though about it. Daunting? (Sheesh) damn near impossible I thinks, I'd need help. BlushRolleyes

(09-01-2016, 10:34 PM)iaboy Wrote:  LOL Tanya... I was more thinking it was "War and Peace"!

Lol, that bad huh?, thanks a lot Rolleyes ((j/k) like I said, it's a big ol stinker. Big Grin

(09-01-2016, 11:33 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus , so lemon would do the same thing !

good catch myboobs,

At 60% inhibition of CYP3A4, yes, it would work:

Application to drug-food interactions of living cells as in vitro model expressing cytochrome P450 activity: enzyme inhibition by lemon juice.
Baltes MR1, Dubois JG, Hanocq M.
Author information
Abstract
Classical inhibitors of human cytochrome P450 3A4 activity, such as ketoconazol and quercetin, are tested to prove the efficiency of a new metabolisation model using living entire cells. Grapefruit juice is a well-known potent inhibitor of cytochrome P450 3A4 activity. With regard to the clinical relevance of grapefruit juice-drug interactions, an investigation of other common juices is undertaken with this in vitro model. The CYP3A4 activity is measured by the formation of the 6beta-hydroxytestosterone, which is quantified by an isocratic high performance liquid chromatography. It is demonstrated for the first time that lemon juice significantly inhibits by 60+/-3% the CYP3A4-mediated oxidation. Grapefruit juice inhibits this activity by 82+/-4%. The mechanism of lemon juice inhibition is competitive, whereas it is mixed for grapefruit juice. These results suggest that our in vitro model combined with our analytical method is applicable for the investigation of the inhibition of CYP3A4 not only by chemical inhibitors but also by natural food products.

It really does seem that fruit juices (natural) are the new DIM, via the inhibition (and excretion) of the CYP3A4 enzyme.

(10-01-2016, 12:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The lemon juice we've suggested (right POM) in the morning comes to mind, although now sounds like a good strategy for 2-3 times a day.

Damn, lemon Juice goes down harsh !!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon