Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

change of habits..or not?

I also do find shopping enjoyable now (particularly when I have Money) used to despise it before.

I have also started to want/need/crave to eat healthier. I recently purchased chia seeds, which i put on my peanut butter toast. But particularly, i have been craving more fresh fruits and veggies......for some reason i am happiest when eating them :p.

I have always eaten veggies, but now moreso Big Grin

(17-12-2015, 12:56 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  i have been craving more fresh fruits and veggies......for some reason i am happiest when eating them :p.

The more fruits and veggies the better!

(15-12-2015, 01:21 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I feel the same way. I hate hair on my body except on my head of course. I do love the look and feel of smooth hairless

I shaved my head as well for 10 years. Grew it back last year then shaved it off again this year and now am letting it grow again. There are lots of sign of male pattern baldness which is why I shaved to begin with, but I swear I feel tiny hairs growing amongst the other hairs.

I have to agree too that the look and feel of being hairless is wonderful. Besides, all that hair really makes in my mind the body look dirty.

Scotti:

Very well could be. I read somewhere the folicle doesn't actually die, it goes dormant from dht.

You may want to invest in a vitamin shampoo. It is good for hair and scalp. Just avoid any with ant kind if ' paraben' in it.

Also..beans are good to eat for hair growth.

(20-12-2015, 08:46 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Scotti:

You may want to invest in a vitamin shampoo. It is good for hair and scalp. Just avoid any with ant kind if ' paraben' in it.

Thanks, I'll look into getting some!

(21-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Scotti Wrote:  

What is paraben.?

(21-12-2015, 05:58 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(21-12-2015, 01:43 AM)Scotti Wrote:  

What is paraben.?

Parabens are frequently added to cosmetics to prevent the growth of bacteria. The ones to be aware of are methylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben. The problem with parabens has been identified because they are xenoestrogens, i.e. they mimic oestrogen in the body. This has been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues, including early onset of puberty and reduced sperm count.

Here is the entire article...

http://thegoodhuman.com/2007/06/21/what-...void-them/

I've noticed and others have commented that I'm a lot calmer now. I'm also having to think things through more rather than make spot decisions. Oh I'm also listening to people a lot more as well.

Bad habits have also appeared the car is a lot messier, (but the flat a lot cleaner), I spend more time on the Interweb than before and my interest in sports has almost gone.

oooh

I was with a group of males on a social outing this week and suddenly decided I did not want to be with them,

also

feel girly and gone left handed, which is normally my bigender switching and also started leaning on my office chair to the left as well

so she looks to be back

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon