Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(14-12-2015, 08:56 PM)spanky Wrote:  Interesting! Any idea what a helpful dosage would be?

I'm going to try this, suggested use is 1 dropper in a glass of water daily, (and go from there). From my hypothesis (lol), in tandem with an pro-ER-b promoter (e.g. Pueraria Mirifica aka PM) inhibits 11 beta HSD in the prostate, and I do believe we (me, lol) can conclude a similar effect in the testis (DHT's metabolite 3 beta diol).

Cayenne Liquid extract
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...quid#label

I think I'll give it a try in the future. I hope reflux doesn't become an issue.

Edit - Is there a reason to prefer liquid extract, since you are going to swallow it anyway? It is not for sublingual use.

(14-12-2015, 09:48 PM)spanky Wrote:  I think I'll give it a try in the future. I hope reflux doesn't become an issue.

Edit - Is there a reason to prefer liquid extract, since you are going to swallow it anyway? It is not for sublingual use.

Liquid absorption is my preferred route, @ 98% absorbtion vs 25% standard delive absorption. Oh hell no, I couldn't do sublingual, have you seen the scovllie units!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10893]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It'll be intresting to see what brave sole tries that out first. If nothing else, I expect it'll be good for dropping weight. ( every time I eat something hot, it just goes right through me).

Now, I eat oysters for their iron content, maybe I should be eating the oysters with the hot chilli pepper in it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Siracha, siracha cha cha cha :p

I eat alot of hot peppers and such usually ( not so much as of late).
Think I need to start again....

I was thinking, that maybe we all should start up a collection for Asbestos Toilet Paper for any brave soul who goes the hot pepper route.. I would also suggest Milk of Magnesia for any one who is going to drink a concoction like that.

Funny as it may sound, intestinal parasites cannot survive in a high capsaicin environment..

(14-12-2015, 11:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Funny as it may sound, intestinal parasites cannot survive in a high capsaicin environment..

Which means, you gain something, but loose the pro-biotics of the intestinal track.

Interesting. Well, I don't know how much capsaisin one has to eat to actually kill probiotics or negatively impact the gut in a similar way. Some say that this isn't a problem, I guess. I'm all for hot sauce, though. Years ago, I had an ulcer and before that, I had various stomach problems. Oddly enough, some of the crazy strongest (and caustic seeming) stuff was suggested for healing. Luckily I'm all for eating lots of that weird stuff. Big Grin

Eat plain Greek yogurt with any type of hot sauce, and it will neutralizes its hotness effect on the stomach. Of course it is wise to consume plain Greek yogurt daily with your meals at least once a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon