Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The DARK SIDE

(04-11-2015, 08:23 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  [ ... ]
erm... ok? I'm neither endorsing nor condemning the laws regarding drugs (prescription or otherwise) in the U.S. Merely stating that there are laws and that they do in fact play a role in people's actions.

OK, fair enough. :-)
Thank you for not taking me overly seriously. I'm just sensitive about the eroding freedoms in our country, and somewhat... Aggressive in wanting to "correct" the problems.

Just want to be left alone, politically speaking, but I'm in Yankee territory, and I don't mean the baseball team... :-)

Sorry oh boobs
My error

Missed fact you lived USA

Julie

(04-11-2015, 02:32 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  There are people who take the pharmaceuticals with goal of stopping in the middle (and have done so.) However, pharmaceuticals require a prescription, and it's very difficult to get a prescription if you're not planning to go all the way.

It may be difficult in some places, but in the USA there are more and more practitioners that follow the informed consent (IC) model, no therapist involved. If you are an adult you can sign a document acknowledging the risk you are taking and the expected and possible unknown long term effects of HRT. What a concept allowing folks the right to decide their own fate.

One of the most common IC HRT providers are Planned Parenthood (PP). There are actually 3 PP offices in my southern state that will provide IC HRT. That is one reason I chose not to start PM this time around. Since HRT is a viable option with virtually no barriers I thought it would be safer to take the HRT route.

That said, I have zero plans to ever present as a woman.

Hi
yes indeed

even in the prehistoric uk now some therapists are referring for low dose estrogen/blockers, to help with mental affects,

They are hard to find but out there somewhere

The usa concept informed consent is damn good,

My only real concern with hrt is its faster even on micro doses and even on low dose while your evaluating shall we say you could end up sporting a pair of a/b far faster than you thought,

Julie

(05-11-2015, 12:25 PM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  It may be difficult in some places, but in the USA there are more and more practitioners that follow the informed consent (IC) model, no therapist involved. If you are an adult you can sign a document acknowledging the risk you are taking and the expected and possible unknown long term effects of HRT. What a concept allowing folks the right to decide their own fate.

One of the most common IC HRT providers are Planned Parenthood (PP). There are actually 3 PP offices in my southern state that will provide IC HRT. That is one reason I chose not to start PM this time around. Since HRT is a viable option with virtually no barriers I thought it would be safer to take the HRT route.

That said, I have zero plans to ever present as a woman.

WOW Now thats scary!
I'm a great believer in personal freedoms, but getting HRT drugs based on your own ideas, w/o the evaluation from a therapist is crazy.
Everyone knows about the powerful effects of the pink fog. I would want the advice of a therapist and many sessions, on my desire to change my gender physically.

And I have to ask what is the point of taking HRT drugs, growing breasts, a bumm, and losing your male libido if your never going to present as a woman. I'm confused?

Happy

think your comments were referring to the

hrt informed consent ?

but also

PM will do all that list as well

bum, curves, libido, breasts, just longer ?

but also

I have a friend who hardly presents as a woman,
has a very large set of B breasts
is on full dose transition HRT and performs well whenever her
girlfriend requests and has done so for 6-7 years ?

Julie

(05-11-2015, 02:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Happy

hrt informed consent ?

but also

but also

Julie
Yes I was referring to HRT .
I was always under the impression that the HRT drugs pretty much wiped out erections and ejaculation.

I guess I'm mystified why someone would go through the many years of breast growth and the feminization, only to still pretend to be male?
You got the stuff now make that beautiful dress shine!
Bobbi

(05-11-2015, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 02:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Happy

hrt informed consent ?

but also

but also

Julie
Yes I was referring to HRT .
I was always under the impression that the HRT drugs pretty much wiped out erections and ejaculation.

I guess I'm mystified why someone would go through the many years of breast growth and the feminization, only to still pretend to be male?
Bobbi

For various reasons a person may not feel like they are able to commit to showing as a full time female ( family, work ect ) . The feminization would be a personal choice to help keep her inner voice at piece.

Well said Janet

Also erections are generally wiped with hrt anti androgens

Girls who use estrogen can keep them , it's a slower approach

Julie

(05-11-2015, 01:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Now thats scary!
I'm a great believer in personal freedoms, but getting HRT drugs based on your own ideas, w/o the evaluation from a therapist is crazy.

I'm also a great believer in personal freedom. If you are fully informed of all of the consequences of HRT there is no one better to decide to start HRT than yourself. If you require a therapist to confirm what you know then by all means seek one out.

At this point in time I am more comfortable using medically supervised HRT than using multiple herbs such as PM. Many folks have reported kidney pain from taking PM and other herbs. To me having no clue what is in the supplements you take is more scary then going the HRT route.

(05-11-2015, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I guess I'm mystified why someone would go through the many years of breast growth and the feminization, only to still pretend to be male?

Strange question given this is the Breast Growth For Genetic Males / Males Staying Male forum, "breast growth and the feminization" does not mean you are pretending to be male and I currently have no desire to wear a dress.

Since this is a forum with men wanting to grow breasts and remain male the concept shouldn't be that mystifying. Whether you use HRT or PM to get there the concept is why this forum exists.

(05-11-2015, 08:15 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  For various reasons a person may not feel like they are able to commit to showing as a full time female ( family, work ect ) . The feminization would be a personal choice to help keep her inner voice at peace.

Well said.

I am happy with my identity as Father, Grandfather and Husband. Who knows maybe in 8 years when I retire, after our debts are clear, after my wife gets the mommy makeover surgery I promised her for losing 100+ pounds, and after I can budget electrolysis, maybe I'll change my mind for the occasional day trip as Bobbi suggests, but I honestly don't think that will happen. But you never know. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon