Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Reposting this per a personal message request.

Btw, the fingernails in the illustration look an accident ready to happen when one might do these exercises. Rolleyes

(15-06-2015, 09:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Now how about this:

A HIIT breast work-out?, e.g. taking those pectoral muscles beyond exhaustion, thinking what I'm thinking? lol.........yeah, you know it........Wink HGH for direct breast growth.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9760]

Lotus, Interesting massage. I think I will try that- in a while. I recently learned a tough lesson about homemade fenugreek oil and my sometimes sensitive skin. I think I made the oil too strong and I had no idea that topical fenugreek could cause sensitization under certain condition. I am recovering. And thank goodness I have some raw coconut oil (that I eat by the spoonful as a supplement) at home to patch myself up. Healed them up overnight, but yesterday was a mess. The poor girls, pardon me for this, were actually leaking all day and almost unnoticeably bleeding from some little fissures that opened. I had to look it up to figure out why I was itching so bad. I tried to convince myself that it was growth for a few days, since I started doing this a coupla weeks ago. Ooph. Sorry, too much info for you, dear.
Anyway, Lotus, what do you think about giving the girls a good jiggling a couple of times per day? I mean, there is the vibrating bra phenomenon and this squishing thing... i also try to consider the good treatment of the tissues and skin.

(29-09-2015, 12:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ladies,

Did you ever want to know the morphogenesis (or morphology) of breast tissue during a menstrual cycle?.....well here yah go. I've found increasing evidence (and not just this study) that progesterone and estrogen during luteal stage produced a 34 fold increase in breast tissue.

Morphological Changes in Breast Tissue with Menstrual Cycle

we found increased mitotic activity in the breast lobules in the luteal phase. Only on rare occasion was a mitotic figure, most likely persistent from the previous cycle, observed in the early follicular phase. This morphologic finding has been confirmed by studies that have compared the tritiated thymidine labeling indices in the follicular and luteal phases (26). The cumulative effect of high levels of estrogen and progesterone that occurs in the late luteal phase (21, 27) seems to be necessary to induce proliferation in breast epithelial cells. The proliferative activity appeared confined to the luminal epithelial cells. This finding is supported by experimental data (9, 28) that suggest that luminal cells can give rise to both luminal and myoepithelial cells. The breast epithelium, unlike the endometrium, cannot be shed at the end of the cycle; regression at the end of the cycle is by apoptosis. The apoptotic figures are plentiful toward the late luteal phase of the cycle (Stage 4). These findings have been previously described and are supported by quantitative assessments of apoptosis (21, 22).
http://www.nature.com/modpathol/journal/...80699a.pdf

Happy Growing, Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10383]

Ok so I agree. My boobs loose "fullness" in follicular . So HOW do you keep up the luteal phase proliferation? That's the big question ?

Sorry if you've answered it already... I'm a bit daft...

(30-09-2015, 06:43 AM)char Wrote:  Lotus, Interesting massage. I think I will try that- in a while. I recently learned a tough lesson about homemade fenugreek oil and my sometimes sensitive skin. I think I made the oil too strong and I had no idea that topical fenugreek could cause sensitization under certain condition. I am recovering. And thank goodness I have some raw coconut oil (that I eat by the spoonful as a supplement) at home to patch myself up. Healed them up overnight, but yesterday was a mess. The poor girls, pardon me for this, were actually leaking all day and almost unnoticeably bleeding from some little fissures that opened. I had to look it up to figure out why I was itching so bad. I tried to convince myself that it was growth for a few days, since I started doing this a coupla weeks ago. Ooph. Sorry, too much info for you, dear.
Anyway, Lotus, what do you think about giving the girls a good jiggling a couple of times per day? I mean, there is the vibrating bra phenomenon and this squishing thing... i also try to consider the good treatment of the tissues and skin.

Ouch char, I'm sorry for your poor boobies Blush. Oh that must have been the super xkb109 homemade FG formula right (kidding). Well, glad coconut oil saved the day.

Do you remember Zormad?, she hasn't been on BN for a while but she posted a massage link that was a good one that included shaking the boob massage, it's a good one. I think it gets the blood flowing and breaks up some of the glandular tissue which imo can release some new growth.

(14-08-2013, 01:50 AM)Zormad Wrote:  Hey ladies,

Just wanted to share this massage technique I came across. I was actually already doing something along the lines of the first massage but its good to have a guide to follow. And the second massage is supposed to lighten nipples.

I know the first method works because my right boob had literally no tissue to it. It just went straigh into my chest from below the nipple, no I'm slowly but surely under boob yaaaaay! =) And I am also noticing more meat covering up the bones on my chest between my boobs which used to be REALLY noticeable. I'm gonna start adding in the second method and see if I can't lighten these nips!

http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...easts.html

Decent find, I have done something like that when my "budding" pain gets really noticeable. I thought it was me just shaking my loose brains, but it does feel better after a bit. Never thought about it helping in building breast tissue though.

(30-09-2015, 07:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok so I agree. My boobs loose "fullness" in follicular . So HOW do you keep up the luteal phase proliferation? That's the big question ?

Sorry if you've answered it already... I'm a bit daft...

I've been meaning to mention this before about why might your boobs be sore in luteal. A rise in Progesterone has been been known to cause soreness in breasts, perhaps this is why. And progesterone can add water weight too, and that's where the fullness comes at the end of luteal stage. To get real tissue growth (not water gain) I think it's worth looking at progesterone and estrogen taken at the same time in luteal. I know, that sure sounds like combo bcp right?, but that's with progestin. I'm thinking progesterone cream (preferably bio-identical), or a progesterone source (such as vitex) and a known phytoestrogen source. Which I suppose one could say FG right?, but I'm thinking it has to be something like red clover as the estrogen source, and in an extract form which would hit peripheral tissues (aka breasts). The sythectic version is E2 and progestin, but I'd still skip the progestin nonetheless.

(30-09-2015, 08:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Decent find, I have done something like that when my "budding" pain gets really noticeable. I thought it was me just shaking my loose brains, but it does feel better after a bit. Never thought about it helping in building breast tissue though.

I like it for all the right reasons lol, unless someone catches you shaking ur boobies, Rolleyes then it's like, what.. Cool I do this all the time, no big deal right.

(30-09-2015, 09:04 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(30-09-2015, 08:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Decent find, I have done something like that when my "budding" pain gets really noticeable. I thought it was me just shaking my loose brains, but it does feel better after a bit. Never thought about it helping in building breast tissue though.

I like it for all the right reasons lol, unless someone catches you shaking ur boobies, Rolleyes then it's like, what.. Cool I do this all the time, no big deal right.

No doubt I am more than a bit weird, but I kind of like the budding pain. Because I associate it with real changes and growth, I wish it would return.

(30-09-2015, 09:55 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(30-09-2015, 09:04 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

No doubt I am more than a bit weird, but I kind of like the budding pain. Because I associate it with real changes and growth, I wish it would return.

Ya, I getcha. But not to the point where you cant even take a step with out feeling it. That is one reason I have not gone, while awake, with out a bra for the last month. LOL... Trying to keep the jiggles in check.

I am more than a few steps behind you, so I only really jiggle when I tun, and even that is painless. Sometimes I fear my growth has permanently stalled.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon