Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(18-09-2015, 07:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 01:46 PM)spanky Wrote:  I was taking 2,000 mg/day of Swansons "Certified Organic Coconut Oil" and 2,600 mg/day of OL EPO. Both are high quality brands. It may be that it was just too much of both, but I am not going to experiment on myself to try to figure it out. I am sad that I cannot follow Lotus's program with the CO.

A little research on the subject:

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/14/4/567

Spanky this crossed my mind also but did you offset your EPO with fish oil? Epo on its own is pro inflammatory and inflammation raises bad cholesterol too. Infact I'm going to get my C reactive protein levels checked too to see if they are elevated.

I got this book out twice and having read it I swore id consume coconut oil for the rest of my life
http://www.faim.org/guestwriters/bruce-fife.html

But according to my blood type (if you believe in that) coconut oil is a no no for me. Dr D A'mo

Coconut oil might be inflammatory for certain blood types Sad

Yes - I take 1,000 - 2,000 mg krill oil per day. It would be interesting to try coconut oil without EPO to see what results. However, I don't want my LDL to bounce back up again. Lotus has cited some interesting points, but much standard advice is that coconut oil (particularly the mylistic acid) oil will tend to raise LDL.

I read some of Dr. Fife's web page and found it to be quite interesting and consistent with Lotus's quotes. Although I really do not want my LDL to creep up again, I may give coconut oil at 1,000 mg/day another try, this time omitting the EPO. I wish I were more certain of the outcome.

On the other hand, I saw his page claiming that coconut oil can cure autism and am extremely skeptical. It sounds like the Donald last night, and that was a real shame and misleading.

By the way, what is your blood type? What blood types interact with coconut oil to cause inflammation?

(18-09-2015, 07:46 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 07:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 01:46 PM)spanky Wrote:  I was taking 2,000 mg/day of Swansons "Certified Organic Coconut Oil" and 2,600 mg/day of OL EPO. Both are high quality brands. It may be that it was just too much of both, but I am not going to experiment on myself to try to figure it out. I am sad that I cannot follow Lotus's program with the CO.

A little research on the subject:

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/14/4/567

Spanky this crossed my mind also but did you offset your EPO with fish oil? Epo on its own is pro inflammatory and inflammation raises bad cholesterol too. Infact I'm going to get my C reactive protein levels checked too to see if they are elevated.

I got this book out twice and having read it I swore id consume coconut oil for the rest of my life
http://www.faim.org/guestwriters/bruce-fife.html

But according to my blood type (if you believe in that) coconut oil is a no no for me. Dr D A'mo

Coconut oil might be inflammatory for certain blood types Sad

Yes - I take 1,000 - 2,000 mg krill oil per day. It would be interesting to try coconut oil without EPO to see what results. However, I don't want my LDL to bounce back up again. Lotus has cited some interesting points, but much standard advice is that coconut oil (particularly the mylistic acid) oil will tend to raise LDL.

I read some of Dr. Fife's web page and found it to be quite interesting and consistent with Lotus's quotes. Although I really do not want my LDL to creep up again, I may give coconut oil at 1,000 mg/day another try, this time omitting the EPO. I wish I were more certain of the outcome.

On the other hand, I saw his page claiming that coconut oil can cure autism and am extremely skeptical. It sounds like the Donald last night, and that was a real shame and misleading.

By the way, what is your blood type? What blood types interact with coconut oil to cause inflammation?

Fair enough. One scare would be enough, and taking krill oil is the best of the best so that rules EPO out. Infact as soon as I run out of fish oil I will move to krill.

I'm a B blood type.
I am/was very sceptical about such diets but if you delve deep into the blood type diet apparently theres evidence to support it. Ive yet to take steps to REALLY investigate it. But I know I have inflammation issues and the foods my blood type states are inflammatory to my blood type I had in recent years been consuming on an almost daily basis, chicken, avocados, coconut oil Sad
I also engaged in a health clinic (natural health) and they have people globally coming to them for treatment and they too said to apply the blood type diet.

Here's a good article about "Dermal Fatigue", creams and hormones.

dermal absorption fatigue” - meaning it may absorb well from that location for awhile, but then not as well over time. (In other words, change locations periodically)

Hormone creams can be rubbed on the inner and outer arms (upper and lower), the backs of the hands (if you are not going to wash your hands for at least 4 hours!), the top of the foot, the inner thigh, neck, abdomen, even face. Just spread out the cream and gently rib it in until the area is slightly dry to the touch. Wait a few minutes before putting clothes on over the area.

As for mucosa, women have the inside of the external labia, the vaginal opening and vaginal canal. Men and women both can use the anal opening for hormone creams, since it absorbs well there. For troches or sublingual drops, under the tongue or between the cheek and gum is another mucosal surface that can absorb hormones well, but it is important to try not to swallow them. For mucosal application, the hormones are generally compounded into a smaller amount of cream, so that there is less to apply.

Estrogens should not be taken by mouth since this causes a pro-inflammatory state
 which can pre-dispose to blood clots and other problems. It is best to deliver bioidentical estrogens through a transdermal cream or sublingual drops. Some doctors have compounded bioidentical Estradiol into a capsule for oral delivery, but I do not recommend this. Bioidentical Estradiol is available from the pharmaceutical industry as a patch (they couldn’t patent the hormone itself, but did patent the patch delivery system), but the dose is not as adjustable as the cream, and it does not contain any of the breast-protective Estriol that most bioidentical doctors add in a combination called Biest – meaning two kinds of estrogen – Estradiol plus Estriol. Estrogen should not be rubbed on the breasts, but Progesterone can go there.

It is always important to take oral hormones on an empty stomach, which means one hour before, or two-three hours after a meal. However, two hormones can be taken at the same time, such as Thyroid and Cortisol in the morning.

The classic oral hormones are natural Thyroid – such as Armour or Naturethroid which contain both T3 and T4 (the two naturally occurring thyroid hormones), as opposed to Synthroid, Levothroid, or L-Thyroxin which only contain T4. T3 is a short-acting hormone, which is why it is better to dose natural thyroid twice or even three times per day. I recommend keeping your bottle of natural thyroid by your bedside, so that you can take it when you first get up, and again before bed. Alternatively, the second dose can be taken an hour before dinner if you have trouble sleeping after taking it at night.

DHEA can be swallowed at night (to help calm over-active adrenals at night) or in the morning, and can be compounded into a cream as well.

Cortisol, brand name Cortef (generic Hydrocortisone) can be taken orally as a small white tablet. It is also relatively short-acting, so can be dosed approximately every 4-6 hours during the day, but not later than 3-4 pm or it may cause insomnia.

Pregnenolone can be taken by mouth in the morning.

How to Take Your Bioidentical Hormones
http://www.optimalhealthspectrums.com/wp...rmones.pdf

aug 14' to aug 15'....I think it's close to an inch of growth.

Last year I had a vien show up on the top of the areola?, disappeared this year. Areolas were 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) in August of 14', this year (August 15') their at 3.0 inches (76.2mm). Those poses are similar (not the same slouching lol). Rolleyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10323]

(23-09-2015, 05:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  aug 14' to aug 15'....I think it's close to an inch of growth.

Last year I had a vien show up on the top of the areola?, disappeared this year. Areolas were 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) in August of 14', this year (August 15') their at 3.0 inches (76.2mm). Those poses are similar (not the same).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10323]

O.k, I am done... My jealousy has taken over. Tongue Foo Poo to You Lotus.. You and your girls have done it. I am going to run off to a monastery and become a practicing lesbian.

OMG is that you Lotus ????

swoon, bump

Julie

(23-09-2015, 05:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  OMG is that you Lotus ????

swoon, bump

Julie

Aren't you glad he doesn't use a flash??? It would REALLY be blinding then. LOL I mean all that white flesh out front.Big Grin

(23-09-2015, 05:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(23-09-2015, 05:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  OMG is that you Lotus ????

Aren't you glad he doesn't use a flash??? It would REALLY be blinding then. LOL I mean all that white flesh out front.Big Grin

Yeah Blush @ me Big Grin..........my endo thinks I'm confused, I forgot to show him these. Lol.

I would of taken each one with the corresponding hand and slapped the piss out of him. YES, I AM CONFUSED on why you deny these exist!

(23-09-2015, 05:56 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would of taken each one with the corresponding hand and slapped the piss out of him. YES, I AM CONFUSED on why you deny these exist!

Classic old school narrative, (at its best). RolleyesDodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon