Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

BAD ELLA, what a tease you are....Tongue Big Grin

(18-09-2015, 04:48 AM)iaboy Wrote:  BAD ELLA, what a tease you are....Tongue Big Grin
Well I took a pic and while I'd ordinarily be excited I'm VERY tired grumpy and don't wana see my thread up anywhere at the mo Dodgy I'd email u a pic but dunno how to do it thru here ..

(18-09-2015, 05:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 04:48 AM)iaboy Wrote:  BAD ELLA, what a tease you are....Tongue Big Grin
Well I took a pic and while I'd ordinarily be excited I'm VERY tired grumpy and don't wana see my thread up anywhere at the mo Dodgy I'd email u a pic but dunno how to do it thru here ..

I think thru the profile. There's an option to "Send Email to Iaboy". I think that would open up your email client, but not sure. If you would like my personal email, just pm me. But I am sure that Lotus would be miffed if you didn't include him as well.

(18-09-2015, 05:21 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 05:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I think thru the profile. There's an option to "Send Email to Iaboy". I think that would open up your email client, but not sure. If you would like my personal email, just pm me. But I am sure that Lotus would be miffed if you didn't include him as well.

Il check with him Smile yes you can send an email but not attach pics from men

(18-09-2015, 05:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Il check with him Smile yes you can send an email but not attach pics from men

Sorry, me and Lotus correspond mostly by regular email. I didn't know, just assumed a person could.

(18-09-2015, 05:33 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 05:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Il check with him Smile yes you can send an email but not attach pics from men

Sorry, me and Lotus correspond mostly by regular email. I didn't know, just assumed a person could.

I just put it up for you in my thread.
Yes it's weird you can email and private message but I don't know really what the difference is. Never really looked into it. I should know being an obsessive bn freak..

(18-09-2015, 05:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I just put it up for you in my thread.
Yes it's weird you can email and private message but I don't know really what the difference is. Never really looked into it. I should know being an obsessive bn freak..

LOL, at obsessive freak comment. No problems. I am sure Lotus would love seeing it.. I have been after him for a while he should get support for his "lovelies" to protect what he has. Also, I think he would love to see it "strictly for scientific curiosity". LOL

(18-09-2015, 06:22 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

LOL, at obsessive freak comment. No problems. I am sure Lotus would love seeing it.. I have been after him for a while he should get support for his "lovelies" to protect what he has. Also, I think he would love to see it "strictly for scientific curiosity". LOL

You might think after all this talking about him he would rear his head... Must be reading a good book! ... Oh no probably balls deep in more research for us Smile

(18-09-2015, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You might think after all this talking about him he would rear his head... Must be reading a good book! ... Oh no probably balls deep in more research for us Smile

Both would be good guesses. Or, maybe he actually decided to get some sleep tonight. He keeps some strange hours.

(18-09-2015, 06:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Both would be good guesses. Or, maybe he actually decided to get some sleep tonight. He keeps some strange hours.
That he does lol I recall many a conversation of him falling asleep mid answer!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon