Well here we go again

Back on pm today

Have budded and grown breasts 3 times now

Never quite gone away each time
, but each time felt the buds grow

Has anyone budded more than 4 times as this will be my 4th

Love Julie

Welcome back Julie! Smile

Not sure how it's possible to re-bud unless you literally have to start over again at square one. Maybe you have a different standard of budding than I?

Julie,

I don't know about four times but I had to stop HRT because of a medical issue shortly after I started budding the first time around. Now I have only been on estradiol for three weeks and have budded much more than I did the first time around. The first time I noticed buds was about seven weeks into my regiment. This time my breasts are blooming at only three weeks at a significant rate compared to the first time. The pain is much more intense and my breast buds are twice the size as before.
I hope that I don't have to go off HRT this time to find out what four times feels like. But, I agree with you that you can bud more than once.

Regards,

KellyT

Hi
Well 3 times now I have had

Soreness
Growth
Fibrous tissue and vein growth
Then hard caps of flesh on top

3 times all that has gone away, but always left my breasts a little larger than previous

This last 2 weeks they starting getting a little sensitive and growing fractionally by themselves

This has now brought all the urges back again and of course the restart last night

Julie

I'm with flame on this one. I've never heard of true budding regressing. Budding is growth and true growth is permanent.

(10-09-2015, 07:31 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
Well 3 times now I have had

Soreness
Growth
Fibrous tissue and vein growth
Then hard caps of flesh on top

3 times all that has gone away, but always left my breasts a little larger than previous

This last 2 weeks they starting getting a little sensitive and growing fractionally by themselves

This has now brought all the urges back again and of course the restart last night

Julie

I sort of wonder if they did not reach their full potential from the times before???

Oh absolutely nowhere near potential
Chickened out 3 times

Lol
X

it isn't a Re-Budding per se, it is instead a budding just starting up again where it left off.

(16-09-2015, 05:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  it isn't a Re-Budding per se, it is instead a budding just starting up again where it left off.

Well, ya! Cool

(16-09-2015, 05:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  it isn't a Re-Budding per se, it is instead a budding just starting up again where it left off.
Yes and no I believe. Humans are one of the few mammals that have permanent breast tissue. Others only have them when they need to feed their offspring.

I think NBE goes part way to preparing breasts for their natural function. All the attention we give them increases prolactin. Prolactin promotes the growth of the core tissue.

From what I have read when a woman stops breast feeding (and the prolactin drops), some of the duct tissue reverts to fat. I think it is quite possible that some of the tissue reverts when we stop NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon