Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

myboobs, Eloise, char,

Sorry I haven't kept up, my apologies, thank you for your kind words.

Absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous tits!

(06-09-2015, 02:06 PM)moobs Wrote:  Absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous tits!

They are very feminine looking. But I really think you should start wearing bra's. After all, you do want to help them stay great looking.

I am too somewhat envious, even though they are more than I want. LOL. But congrats to all your hard work bro.
Wink 

Lovely!!!

~H

Simply amazing, Lotus! BN's Mad Scientist in all their glory!

Thanks everyone, Big Grin I really appreciate the comments. TongueCool this next pic was when I felt some hip the other day waking up, I spun the pic around just to see if I wasn't imaging it. Blush a good friend helped to shed some of the obvious I missed, (like one is laying down while the other is standing) I have little else to compare it too, (expect of an earlier pic from 1.5 years ago). crappy no? RolleyesBig Grin

The goal was to get some curves (not quite there yet) dreaming of more junk. Wink

The 1st pic is from the other day. (Never mind lol) AngryTongue I'll figure it out. Wink

Thanks ia Wink

(06-09-2015, 10:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  myboobs, Eloise, char,

Sorry I haven't kept up, my apologies, thank you for your kind words. I'll left behind some recent photos for your judgement.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10233]

No

Those are boobies to be proud of Big Grin

(06-09-2015, 11:27 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 10:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  myboobs, Eloise, char,

Sorry I haven't kept up, my apologies, thank you for your kind words. I'll left behind some recent photos for your judgement.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10233]

No

Those are boobies to be proud of Big Grin

Gotta love them puffies, eh gang??

hey lotus, somewhere along the line you posted the effectiveness of pharma drugs in inhibiting DHT. In that post I think you mentioned how long it took for them to reach their max effective point. Thinking along those lines and from your experience with coconut oil. How long do you think it would take for CO to reach it's maximum DHT blocking effectiveness?

Also I still haven't found any decent candy molds for my CO cooling experiment. What I did to that worked was made a small form out of tinfoil that's approximately the size and shape of a carpenter's pencil, it looks like a mini troth. I squirt CO in and refrigerate it. When it chills you can bite off small pices and swallow them without chewing. I find this works good enough for now and the best part is I don't even taste it.

Hi froger,

I think coconut oil acts pretty fast (like within 30 min and peak at 1.5 to 2 hours later). You can verify by checking some vitals (e.g.heart rate/body temp noting increased levels). I don't have the exact answer at what point DHT is inhibited (great question), my guess?, 45-60 min.

Quote:Binding produces two distinct signaling routines: either slower via gene expression (hours to days) or very rapidly via molecular exchanges, or cascades (seconds to minutes).
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20747&page=4

I like the creativity, I'm trying to paint a picture of your process in my mind. I will try a similar version of this. Thanks Wink

Here's some superb info on Coconut oil from Dr Duke.
Chemicals in: Cocos nucifera L. (Arecaceae) -- Coconut, Coconut Palm, Cocotero (Sp.), Copra, Kokospalme
http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/duke/farmacy2.pl?288

Lauric acid, palimitic acid, capric/caprylic are biggies in coconut oil. Mitochondria is protected by using CO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon