Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, why just breasts?

Chrishoney, that was MOST excellent. I wished these guys would of come out during the last 3 months with all the "flame" wars going on.

I am very much a newbie and have been sitting here for ages wondering about making a comment. My circumstances are such that I don't expect I will ever be a heavy poster. But I did think this new section could actually be an interesting adjunct to the main theme of this forum, so I thought I might put my own hat into the ring here.

Males staying male? A simple question but far from simple to answer. I guess in truth the reasons are many and everybody will have more than one reason. I can only speak personally and with the rider that I am still trying to find my own answers, but I suspect the biggest reason for staying male is having to face up to the realities of life. Reality can be a very cruel mistress. Loved ones, family, bills, responsibilities, and a myriad of other external aspects of our lives profoundly affect the decisions we make. Very few of us, if any are truly masters of our own path.

But then consider the personal and psychological aspects of trying to align our physicality with the mental image we have of ourselves, or at least hoping to find a degree of peace? Then add into the mix the games we play with ourselves, consciously or otherwise and the waters become very muddied indeed! (It is a wise man indeed who truly knows himself.)

However, I wonder how many who have decided to stay male, but if given the chance would take a pill that would turn you into a fully genetic female? Quite a few I would guess? How many of us would step into a Transmogrification Chamber and step out a young and beautiful female? Quite a few more I suspect? Or how many of us if given the opportunity to go back and be born female would take it? (Actually, this last one is a lot deeper than if first appears as you would also grow up female with female experiences and arguably wouldn't be you anymore?)

So..... what about me you ask? The reality of my circumstances are that the option of going public is, well, just not an option This will be a private journey. However, I don't have a SO to consider, and being a bit older with wobbly health does provide many a cover story and baggy clothes can hide many secrets. At what point I put the brakes on and go into maintenance mode I don't honestly know. I suspect those of you with wiser eyes will say "be careful what you wish for".

As for why? Still working that out. But to be able to gain the mental quietening that Flamesabers seems to be able to achieve, and actually start to like this body I have to live in would be quite an achievement. For some reason, a comment I read where it was almost as if they were cross dressing when they go out in male mode and felt a little bit naughty, rather amused me. I certainly am not there, but if it came to that I think I could handle it. A small price to pay for a calm mind and some soft curves for me to play with as much as I like. :-)

Huggy.

Wow, another great "Think Piece". Thanks....Shy

(16-07-2015, 08:58 PM)Huggy Wrote:  However, I wonder how many who have decided to stay male, but if given the chance would take a pill that would turn you into a fully genetic female? Quite a few I would guess? How many of us would step into a Transmogrification Chamber and step out a young and beautiful female? Quite a few more I suspect? Or how many of us if given the opportunity to go back and be born female would take it? (Actually, this last one is a lot deeper than if first appears as you would also grow up female with female experiences and arguably wouldn't be you anymore?)

One reservation to taking the magical pill is I think it's in my nature to have conflicts of convergence between my biological sex and gender identity. Assuming nothing else changed, as a genetic female I already know I will have problems to contend with. Namely, I don't want to have children nor do I adore and love other people's children. I would much rather be the 'crazy cat lady' because I adore my two felines. Big Grin

Ultimately I don't think I'm 100% compatible with being either sex. PM and crossdressing I think helps smooths out the rough edges so to speak. Who knows what I would use to cope if I was a genetic female? Big Grin As a genetic female, I might play lots of video games and take supplements to build up my muscle mass to balance things out!

(16-07-2015, 08:58 PM)Huggy Wrote:  However, I wonder how many who have decided to stay male, but if given the chance would take a pill that would turn you into a fully genetic female? Quite a few I would guess? How many of us would step into a Transmogrification Chamber and step out a young and beautiful female? Quite a few more I suspect? Or how many of us if given the opportunity to go back and be born female would take it? (Actually, this last one is a lot deeper than if first appears as you would also grow up female with female experiences and arguably wouldn't be you anymore?)

My first answer to all those questions was yes, I'd do it. But that's mainly because we're in a black & white world. If any of those options were available to everyone and could create a body anywhere on the spectrum, I would choose something very much in between.

(16-07-2015, 06:46 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  I, too, have had gynecomastia since my teens, although it probably exceeds what one would call "moderate." When did you start NBE? And have you posted photos of your progress? Would love to see them. I haven't done NBE myself--in that respect I am probably the odd man out here, but I've enlarged my nipples significantly with Supple Nipps.

My gynecomastia definitely isn't too prominent, but I've got a good bit of glandular and areola devolopment for some reason. I've been on NBE since 2013 on and off without much success. I think saw palmetto just might not cut it as an antiandrogen, and I've got to buy a bigger supply of PM for a longer run at a fairly high dose. I'm considering posting some progress pics for the next run if it happens, but I haven't posted any photos so far. I'm unfortunately not currently doing any NBE.

High doses of anything E can make the body reject it, and turn up the T. Many peeps with great success stories have historically been around 2000 mg or less per day. And many think taking a breast and letting the body reset is a plus.

(17-07-2015, 06:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  High doses of anything E can make the body reject it, and turn up the T. Many peeps with great success stories have historically been around 2000 mg or less per day. And many think taking a breast and letting the body reset is a plus.

This is true. Btw, Saw palmetto inhibits DHT in the prostrate @ 32%, finasteride and reishi is 80%, dutas is slightly above 92%.

Also Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) inhibits DHT @ 60-70% , my choice is EPO, evening primrose oil.

(17-07-2015, 06:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  High doses of anything E can make the body reject it, and turn up the T. Many peeps with great success stories have historically been around 2000 mg or less per day. And many think taking a breast and letting the body reset is a plus.

I'm very much aware of this. My previous runs have only been on 500-1000mg a day though (I'm cheap Tongue). The dose softened my skin a bit and gave me temporary swelling that went away after stopping. I did have the glandular soreness and swelling (budding), but that happens very easily for me probably due to the gyno. I figure I'll need a dose of 1500-2500 for significant development due to my trials. I'm no newbie, I'm just not very active.

(17-07-2015, 07:25 PM)Lotus Wrote:  This is true. Btw, Saw palmetto inhibits DHT in the prostrate @ 32%, finasteride and reishi is 80%, dutas is slightly above 92%.

Also Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) inhibits DHT @ 60-70% , my choice is EPO, evening primrose oil.

I've taken saw palmetto for a long time to handle acne, so I just rolled it into NBE without too much thought. I know spearmint seems to work well against my testosterone, but it doesn't help my acne much (DHT). Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to look more into the EPO and reishi. I've only tried saw palmetto, spearmint, and red clover.

(17-07-2015, 07:54 PM)Epicene Wrote:  

I'm very much aware of this. My previous runs have only been on 500-1000mg a day though (I'm cheap Tongue). The dose softened my skin a bit and gave me temporary swelling that went away after stopping. I did have the glandular soreness and swelling (budding), but that happens very easily for me probably due to the gyno. I figure I'll need a dose of 1500-2500 for significant development due to my trials. I'm no newbie, I'm just not very active.

Don't have to be a newbie to push too hard. Just ask Elaine. She screwed herself up quite a bit by overdoing it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon