Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do you want Female Breast but not to Transistion

Are you seriously blaming women for your not getting laid?

Big Grin

That kind of thing tends to creep a girl out! lol ;p

(05-04-2015, 09:54 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Are you seriously blaming women for your not getting laid?

Big Grin

That kind of thing tends to creep a girl out! lol ;p
Well, it ain't my fault.

(05-04-2015, 09:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  we get let down too WAP , boy do we get let down! I won't even begin to delve into the disappointments and heartbreaks I've experienced in my life. A lot of which brought me right here to BN. So like I said!!!! We all have our reasons for being here and I dont judge anyone for what they are doing . PERIOD.
I know, Ella. I've had a LOT of women cry on my shoulder over the years and I do whatever I can to help them out. I've already kept at least two of them from killing themselves! About 8 years ago, I lost the best friend I ever had (one of the two whose life I saved) to a major league asshole and I so DESPERATELY needed a shoulder to cry on!!!! The best I could do was write e-mails or make a few phone calls!! That just doesn't cut it!! (Thankfully, she drop-kicked his rotten ass 2 years ago and we are now best friends again.) And it's ALWAYS like that for me! I help others in need, but there's never anybody to help me!

(05-04-2015, 11:02 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 09:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  we get let down too WAP , boy do we get let down! I won't even begin to delve into the disappointments and heartbreaks I've experienced in my life. A lot of which brought me right here to BN. So like I said!!!! We all have our reasons for being here and I dont judge anyone for what they are doing . PERIOD.
I know, Ella. I've had a LOT of women cry on my shoulder over the years and I do whatever I can to help them out. I've already kept at least two of them from killing themselves! About 8 years ago, I lost the best friend I ever had (one of the two whose life I saved) to a major league asshole and I so DESPERATELY needed a shoulder to cry on!!!! The best I could do was write e-mails or make a few phone calls!! That just doesn't cut it!! (Thankfully, she drop-kicked his rotten ass 2 years ago and we are now best friends again.) And it's ALWAYS like that for me! I help others in need, but there's never anybody to help me!

I know Wap. I've met many guys in my life who unfortunately get put into the friend zone all to often. You are older than me but in my experience they always ended up finding a wonderful person, later than they wanted but it always happened. That's all I can offer you.

(05-04-2015, 02:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  You need to find a mate early on that is attracted to the whole package.

So if after 20 years, one spouse ( either sex ) gains 150lb, but the other is still the same weight they were at 18. Would you expect the thinner spouse to still love the obese spouse unconditionlly? ( assuming the weight gain is not medical related ). Especially if the thin spouse made it very clear at the beginning they found obese people a turn off?

(05-04-2015, 07:32 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 02:13 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  You need to find a mate early on that is attracted to the whole package.

So if after 20 years, one spouse ( either sex ) gains 150lb, but the other is still the same weight they were at 18. Would you expect the thinner spouse to still love the obese spouse unconditionlly? ( assuming the weight gain is not medical related ). Especially if the thin spouse made it very clear at the beginning they found obese people a turn off?

To me, the comparisons are different. I could see if one had Gynecomastia and couldn't do anything about it medically (like an obese person ). But to go on and encourage such a side effect as in breast growth journey, that's when it becomes a diferent situation and that has to do with what's in the heart.
Of course, if you have been fighting those feelings early on, the least you can do is disclose it to your potential partner (which I know is difficult), so that you can freely become yourself and that she doesn't have to be put in future situation she may resent.

[Image: Piece-Of-Work.jpg]

(05-04-2015, 07:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 11:02 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

I know Wap. I've met many guys in my life who unfortunately get put into the friend zone all to often. You are older than me but in my experience they always ended up finding a wonderful person, later than they wanted but it always happened. That's all I can offer you.
And, just so y'all know, I'm NOT JUST looking to get laid, I'd MUCH rather have a serious, LONG-lasting relationship!!

I'm sad that my advice not to feed the troll was so ignored. It will only stay around as long as it smells blood. I wasn't being mean when I put that early response on this thread, I was demonstrating experience with this particular troll.
I will not be responding to any of TP's garbage for the same reason I don't put my development photos on skinhead websites. It's bad enough they are only here to try to make themselves feel like they are more than what they are. There is no need to make it easier for them to target us.

(06-04-2015, 02:17 PM)sfem Wrote:  I'm sad that my advice not to feed the troll was so ignored. It will only stay around as long as it smells blood. I wasn't being mean when I put that early response on this thread, I was demonstrating experience with this particular troll.
I will not be responding to any of TP's garbage for the same reason I don't put my development photos on skinhead websites. It's bad enough they are only here to try to make themselves feel like they are more than what they are. There is no need to make it easier for them to target us.

Sorry Sfem, I didn't realize that it would turn into a an all out ignorant Femi Nazi flame war. I thought it would be a rather good discussion and could maybe answer some questions or better insights into such a thought process. I was hoping that a few intelligent caring bio females would offer support or insights rather than what I ended up with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon