Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(18-03-2015, 07:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Also put a footnote how important it is the add in all "vitamin & mineral" supplementation taking also as some might think its not relevant to NBE but it really is if they are megadosing on certain vitamins which is dangerous.

Great point Ella, sure, we can add that too.

One thing I forgot,,,,,,,a hormone panel...duh!

I'd have to come up with a spreadsheet that can be tied to the whole thing....,

Oh Lotus, now that would be interesting to see. All I really see is "Bio-Female" normal levels and such.

Ummmm, time for this electronics and computer tech to head out of this convo.... Too many academics, I am allergic..... SNEEZE

Big Grin

(19-03-2015, 12:10 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Oh Lotus, now that would be interesting to see. All I really see is "Bio-Female" normal levels and such.

You know what would be really interesting is if we had something worked out with a reputable and discrete lab. Like a package deal for all BN members, I don't know how all the logistics would shake out....., but it'd sure be interesting. It would make sense if the cost was around $50.00 for let's say 3 tests. That expense would be justified if you were upside down on one hormone......eliminates the expense for that particular supplement until the imbalance is corrected, no?

Holy wowzers, Lotus! I just read this whole thread, and you're not kidding in your siggy, are you? They're bleeding, all right. Smile. Amazing progress with your growth! I have three words for you: Va. Va. Voom!

Since you are so kind as to stick around as a much admired resource, I've a quick question. What are your thoughts on BO and detox? I know you don't recommend BO specifically, (and now I know why!), but I understood it was best to keep some momentum going for at least a couple of months, barring any scary developments.

If I were to add dandelion and other detoxers say, during my period, would that likely help clear the receptors, or do you it would make little enough difference that I just ought to wait for my full blown detox week in May-ish?

Thank you!

Xo, Soli

I know, the last time I checked, it was something like $59 USD for 2 test's. But, for the blood panel my doctor ran on me, it included lipids, cholesterols, Free t. I think it had like 8 test's in all, but I was only interested in 3 of them, and it cost like $200.00. So, I am guessing per test that would be about the average of $25.

The good thing is the "home" test, you actually tell them what test's you want/need.

thanks lotus for your answer,
mine will take few days... You gave me homeworks, I have to study now Smile also i will be off for a little journey. See you on tuesday!

anyway, when I was at university, all scientific papers were free.. Good times those. You should find an insider that can give you free information Smile But untill that, also abstracts are good enough.. They tell you the results, at least..

haha yes they always say caffeine is bad for boobies. but seeing that you still take it and have those amazing growth, I think its just a myth.

Anyways, do you think that reishi is better than saw palmetto in blocking T? I think I read in few pages back that you did prefer reishi right?

(19-03-2015, 12:36 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Holy wowzers, Lotus! I just read this whole thread, and you're not kidding in your siggy, are you? They're bleeding, all right. Smile. Amazing progress with your growth! I have three words for you: Va. Va. Voom!

Hi Soli, Blush and thanks lol, I learned early on about making my eyes bleed lol, that statement actually came from one of our longtime members Tibetan, aka the Tibetan Princess, who would often say "Research till your eyes bleed".... being a big fan of hers I asked permission before using that phrase, which she gave the go ahead. Big Grin

But yeah...what can I say....I'm just a sponge.Wink...... soaking up useless Rolleyes knowledge, lol. Seriously though, knowledge helped my growth. Our NBE search archive is a valuable tool, our admin (Eve M) has said that we have more info in our database than most search engines about breasts growth out there, in essence, we ARE the lab. Big Grin

(19-03-2015, 12:36 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Since you are so kind as to stick around as a much admired resource, I've a quick question. What are your thoughts on BO and detox? I know you don't recommend BO specifically, (and now I know why!), but I understood it was best to keep some momentum going for at least a couple of months, barring any scary developments.

If I were to add dandelion and other detoxers say, during my period, would that likely help clear the receptors, or do you it would make little enough difference that I just ought to wait for my full blown detox week in May-ish?

Thank you!

Xo, Soli

Soli, receptors desensitize, or less sensitive to binding, which imo at that point makes sense to reset then so to speak. Here's some context (below) on receptors.

(19-11-2014, 02:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  It is now known that estrogens exert their end-organ effect by activating a complex intracellular mechanism. Tissues which respond to estrogen possess intracytoplasmic proteins (receptors) that preferentially bind specific steroids.

For instance, a cell from the uterus will possess 5000–15,000 estrogen receptors whereas a cell from the spleen will have none. These receptors recognize estrogens by their three dimensional and chemical characteristics and bind it with high affinity (KD =10-10), specificity, and saturability.
NBE Strategies (receptor)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22119&page=14&highlight=Receptors

One issue I have with supplements (BO, PM too) is there's no way to verify said ingredients, this includes the standardized versions too. Some top retail chains got caught red handed selling bogus sups. Having purchased those bogus brands I'm forever jaded lol,..but......I haven't lost faith in FOOD, Rolleyes organic as much is possible there.

A detox removes the impurities from the liver, kidneys, intestinal tract, skin, other organs too. You can detox many ways, e.g. Water (filtered, 8 cups per day) exercise, red wine vinegar, lemon water (a great kick start to getting the metabolism going in the morning). I'm a big fan of deep breathing too.

I firmly believe it's possible doing some cardio can have just as much effect as say a mini detox. And by that I mean.....blood oxygen. Sex hormones are delivered in our blood through proteins, albumin, SHBG, another low level performer called Fibrinogen.

Albumin carries around 45% (est) potential to activate hormones, SHBG ties up around 52% in the inactive state. That only leaves 2-5% of active hormones to do the job of binding with sex hormones. Fibrogen makes up the difference, which isn't squat, tbh lol.

The point being is to oxygenate that blood, it will help reduce inflammation (which is a whole other topic lol) and deliver that all important 2-5%. A quick note (or activator) about getting the blood going,......"just shake it", meaning your whole body, or run in place......whatever you can to shake the cobwebs out.......If it means looking odd while others look on with wtf look....so what!! your on a mission........mission breast growth.

Big Grin (great question Soli, thanks).

And one more time thanks to our Hormone Professor. Wink POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon