Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

OMG, what size are you in this one Lotus???

Be nice Ella..... Or I will send the "Boobie Reducer Fairy" your way.

ROFRolleyes

Why even consider a new program with astounding results like yours, which can only be applauded!

(25-02-2015, 04:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Being a b cup by rights is probably realistic for my body type. I'm tall and slim BUT all the women in my family don't drink coffee AND have bigger body types and boobs Huh
Maybe I quit coffee and I become what I'm genetically predisposed to... Interesting concept

I drink NO coffee at all and have small boobs. My sister drinks a lot, I mean a lot of coffee and has huge boobs (34DD or bigger), so go figure.

It looks like they are *SCREAMING* to get out from under that shirt and hang free!!
How the **** do you keep growing!! lol

(25-02-2015, 04:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Be nice Ella..... Or I will send the "Boobie Reducer Fairy" your way.

ROFRolleyes

I will get out my tennis racket and BAT that fairy away Wink

Lotus seems to think the amount of caffeine im drinking isn't too bad, and you are doing well so maybe I just down slowly. I just find it SOOOOO hard to quit Iaboy x

Moderation in coffee which varies from person to person is good for mind & body. We are here to live with jubilee, and anything that can do that for us without harming us holistically then is good for us. If you take rituals and simple joy out of your daily life, then what you have left is not life.
temperance is the KEY. Love you, POM

(25-02-2015, 05:59 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 04:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Being a b cup by rights is probably realistic for my body type. I'm tall and slim BUT all the women in my family don't drink coffee AND have bigger body types and boobs Huh
Maybe I quit coffee and I become what I'm genetically predisposed to... Interesting concept

I drink NO coffee at all and have small boobs. My sister drinks a lot, I mean a lot of coffee and has huge boobs (34DD or bigger), so go figure.
Your sister like mine isn't slim like we are though isn't she?
Is she a meat eater? I don't think I asked. IF not and the weight is the only difference maybe we JUST need to get weightier? I don't know if I told you a girlfriend who a few years back was very slim like me and she had no boobs, less than me (in her late 20's) and then she just started gaining weight, id say a few kgs more than us, enough to have say put her in a size s-m or 10-12 and the difference is she really popped out some boobies, more than enough to look good on her frame going from smaller than me! :s

You look so amazing Lotus. POM

(25-02-2015, 06:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Moderation in coffee which varies from person to person is good for mind & body. We are here to live with jubilee, and anything that can do that for us without harming us holistically then is good for us. If you take rituals and simple joy out of your daily life, then what you have left is not life.
temperance is the KEY. Love you, POM

Tis true Pom. At the VERY least I need to stop drinking pesticide laden supermarket coffee and get the organic kind again. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon