Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Sorry to hear that about your sister POM. Sad
May I ask what her diet is? Does she eat animal products? I would advise her to make a juice fast, the longer the better (at least 2-3 weeks). She must get all the nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants from vegetables and fruits. Spices like cayenne, garlic, ginger are also very good of course. Also look into papaya leaf tea and essiac tea.

The most important is: No animal products (no dairy, no meat) and no refined sugar, no wheat, no empty calories. I also recommend to read the book "The China Study". All the best to her!

The book: http://www.amazon.com/China-Study-Comprehensive-Nutrition-Implications/dp/1932100660/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424456627&sr=8-1&keywords=The+China+Study

Thanks Ella, and Lotus. My Mom flew there at once to be by her. Sad

Thanks Ella, and Lotus. My Mom flew there at once to be by her. Sad

(20-02-2015, 07:24 PM)peggy Wrote:  Sorry to hear that about your sister POM. Sad
May I ask what her diet is? Does she eat animal products? I would advise her to make a juice fast, the longer the better (at least 2-3 weeks). She must get all the nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants from vegetables and fruits. Spices like cayenne, garlic, ginger are also very good of course. Also look into papaya leaf tea and essiac tea.

The most important is: No animal products (no dairy, no meat) and no refined sugar, no wheat, no empty calories. I also recommend to read the book "The China Study". All the best to her!

The book: http://www.amazon.com/China-Study-Comprehensive-Nutrition-Implications/dp/1932100660/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424456627&sr=8-1&keywords=The+China+Study
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Peggy. As I said she is a very healthy person due to her diet and exercise. You ladies, please,. be aware of this menace. PLEASE!!!

(20-02-2015, 07:24 PM)peggy Wrote:  Sorry to hear that about your sister POM. Sad

Thanks Peggy. As I said she is a very healthy person due to her diet and exercise. You ladies, please,. be aware of this menace. PLEASE!!!

(20-02-2015, 07:48 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Evil beast C does not discriminate unfortunately. Last I'l say on the matter.

(20-02-2015, 07:48 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Evil beast C does not discriminate unfortunately. Last I'l say on the matter.

Yes, absolutely be careful, best wishes Pom. Smile

Yes, absolutely be careful, best wishes Pom. Smile

So I tried the coconut and cuke water, yuk! lol. Then I figured ok, chia seeds (omega 3) check, and still yuk!. Oh.....why not take a green tea extract capsule and add it in?, check.....oh wait!!.....Cinnamon!, (antioxidant) ok, alright I can do this. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon