Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(19-02-2015, 10:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-02-2015, 10:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  From the study it boils down to this: drinking more than 2 cups reduces the benefits of green tea. And ultimately "caffeine" slows the intestinal breakdown of green tea. I drink 1 cup of coffee and take 2 GTE capsules daily, so it's been working for me. Blush
So you advocate GTE extract/caps over a cup off green tea or two? I find I can only tolerate one cuppa GT. Must have a lot of caffeine cause it can keep me up at night if I take it too late Sad

Green Tea has anywhere from 25 to 35mg of caffeine per 8oz cup, coffee has 100 to 200 mg of caffeine per 8 oz. Not all tea is the same, meaning quality, I bought the GTE capsules cause I thought it would be more effective. Then I learned even the extracts are subject to the loose flake or scraps/left over from tea processing. But it's really about the quality you get over quantity. Just like finding the best coffee, you have to do the same and search for a GT product. We've learned this already about supplements from big chain retailers selling crap products with nothing more than fillers, so buyer be smart here.

I'm in the market for a quality Green Tea, if it costs more then so be it, but it better be top notch stuff, or else right. Rolleyes

Caffeine in Green Tea Vs. Coffee
http://www.livestrong.com/article/288832...vs-coffee/

http://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine.../green-tea

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-living...t-20049372

So I went shopping...

I will go home... Have a cup of green tea... Eat a bowel full of tuna... Lather myself up with cucumbers and coconut oil.... And HOPE NOBODY SEES ME... Big Grin

(19-02-2015, 08:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'm calling it, Cucumbers are officially a potent aromatase.

Hehe. Just had a half liter of cucumber / celery juice. Tastes really yummy.

PS: Ella it was not me who did shrink on green tea.

(19-02-2015, 11:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(19-02-2015, 08:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'm calling it, Cucumbers are officially a potent aromatase.

Hehe. Just had a half liter of cucumber / celery juice. Tastes really yummy.

PS: Ella it was not me who did shrink on green tea.

I know it was some German girls Smile

I just brought some kale/spinach/carrots for juicing (although the kale is sooooo badddddd) :s

I should have Brought celery!

I agree, kale does not tastes very good, neither does spinach (its quite bitter). But yes buy some celery and cucumbers next time, also zucchini juice tastes good. Smile

Wow, yeah me too......Tongue I gonna try cukes and coconut oil in the ninja with mixed water.

That covers 5 ar and aromtase. Add the omega 3's and that's a good daily boost to the boobies. Big Grin

(20-02-2015, 12:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, yeah me too......Tongue I gonna try cukes and coconut oil in the ninja with mixed water.

That covers 5 ar and aromtase. Add the omega 3's and that's a good daily boost to the boobies. Big Grin

Ok so the cucumber coconut oil massage was fairly pain free Smile

Now for some fish oil caps. Keep me updated Smile

(20-02-2015, 02:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 12:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow, yeah me too......Tongue I gonna try cukes and coconut oil in the ninja with mixed water.

Ok so the cucumber coconut oil massage was fairly pain free Smile

Now for some fish oil caps. Keep me updated Smile

All right All right All right, Big Grin

Here's another suggestion, if you can source green tea essential oil it could make a strong combination. Alternating the oils offers a broad range topical solutions that target all the receptors, anti-inflammatories, breast cancer protection, etc. Again, this is bypassing the first pass metabolism, the active ingredients in these food choices are pretty unbelievable.

I'll keep (meep, lol) adding more, like I said the possibilities are endless. Big Grin

Imagine this, say we need (or want) anywhere from 2 to 6mg of E2, how we get that comes from PGE2's (prostaglandins) to free E2. Do we have a chemist in the house? Blush help find these E values, I have some charts to help, but I want the values with and percentages : like this one:

So, we apply these values to address estrogens in the first half, then target the middle and end cycles with progesterone/prolactin sources e.g. avocado.

(This site is impressive)
Phytoestrogen Content of Foods of Animal Origin: Dairy Products, Eggs, Meat, Fish, and Seafood
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/jf801344x#tbl1-fn1

Btw, egg yokes -free range, non gmo, organic, or eggs from hens feed an all vegetarian diet, grain/minerals. Those are loaded with omegas 3's, I found a brand that has 660mg of omegas 3's.

cluck cluck
and lay an egg next.

Can you just write me a up recipe for success? you have my email.... Big Grin

(20-02-2015, 05:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Can you just write me a up recipe for success? you have my email.... Big Grin

Absolutely! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon