Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Extract -vs- PM Capsules?

We'll Im just saying you should do your own research on Provera, even my doc couldn't give me a good reason why Id want to take itRolleyes

I hear you on the baldnessSad I've been taking Dutasteride for about 8 months now, 9 months of HRT and a year now since I took my first PM capsuleSmile

Im happy with my progress so far, my hair has definitely made some amazing improvement but from where I came from its not enoughSad

(18-01-2015, 05:52 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  We'll Im just saying you should do your own research on Provera, even my doc couldn't give me a good reason why Id want to take itRolleyes

I hear you on the baldnessSad I've been taking Dutasteride for about 8 months now, 9 months of HRT and a year now since I took my first PM capsuleSmile

Im happy with my progress so far, my hair has definitely made some amazing improvement but from where I came from its not enoughSad

The top of my head makes me look like some friar from the medieval days. I still have 'some' hair there but it's sparse and lonely. I'll keep doing research into the Provera, if it's not really needed I see no point in taking it. Especially as I will be taking PM regularly anyway. I did look up Prometrium on my meds source and the lowest dose they have available in the micronized is 100mg. Not real sure that is a good dose or not. I'll have to look into that more as well. All things considered, this is going to be an interesting journey.

I think my brother is starting to suspect I am up to something as he keeps looking at me strangely. Especially yesterday when a news piece came on TV about Oregon Health Plan covering HRT and GRS. I heard it and came flying out of my room (I never leave my room except for bio needs) to watch the article. He asked me why I was so interested in it and I kinda played off that I have a couple transgender friends and the subject interests me. He went off on his normal hateful rant towards LGBT people so... I have to be more discreet or I may end up homeless. And being homeless when you are also disabled... isn't fun. Been there. Almost died from that. *shrugs* it's all going to come out eventually but I need time to slowly push my family in the right direction.

~E

Well I dont know your exact circumstances but your family might surprise you when you do tell them... I planned on being disowned but all but one brother who lives FAR from me have been totally supportiveBig Grin

(18-01-2015, 06:18 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well I dont know your exact circumstances but your family might surprise you when you do tell them... I planned on being disowned but all but one brother who lives FAR from me have been totally supportiveBig Grin

Knowing my brother as I do... I would be surprised if he didn't totally freak out. My sisters.. I know my oldest sister will completely freak out as she is an extremely hard right evangelical right wing psychotic christian hypocrite (i'm being nice with this description btw.. she is much worse than that). My other sister will probably shrug and say "whatever floats your boat, as long as you're happy.". My youngest brother and I don't see eye to eye at all for reasons best left out of this conversation but it involves his dad (my step-monster) and doesn't leave a conducive situation for brotherly/sisterly love between us.

Currently I am living with my other brother and his wife. Renting their spare room. When I finally do come out to everyone, I am going to have to have enough saved up so I can find and rent a new place if I have to. Being disabled, that isn't easy to do but I am determined to do what I have to do to be happy in my own skin. If they can't accept that, then I don't really need them in my life anyway. *shrugs* I'm 50. I lived all my life pretending to be another person and I have been miserable and unhappy the entire time. If they can't accept that I need to be ME and be HAPPY... it's their loss not mine.

~E

Well good luck with family Wink

Regarding progesterone, 100-200mg is about all I can handle and even then its a love hate deal... I like to cycle it just because I feel better that way... Its "bio identical" BUT its not at all natural to swallow a pill and have it go through the gut and liver... The metabolism there is anything but "bio identical"...

I have been taking PM Extract for 5 days and I have noticed one change already.. my nipples stay hard and erect (almost painfully so) constantly now. I wasn't expecting any noticeable changes for at least a month or two so I am wondering if this type of early reaction is unusual or normal?

The dosage I started with was two drops morning and night but by the third night I upped it to three and three because I wasn't having any obvious allergic reactions to the PM extract so decided to go with the upper recommended dosage (1-3 drops morning and night).

Anyway.... has anybody else experienced this while taking PM Extract? Just for clarity sake, PM Extract is the only thing I am taking.

~Elain

It can vary, there is one person who in 2 months had breast buds and pronounceable to boot breasts. A lot of variance due to age, how much T you have to fight and DNA factor's as well.

Even with me, I was surprised how good things are going. I was on "Flat 2 Fem" regimen and had a good start. But that was over an 18 month period. I went from flat to loose 38b's in that time. But with PM xtract, I in 3 months, I am getting close to a 40 c. That's almost a 2 cup size jump in like 90 days.

If I were a mathematician, that's like a 3 - 5 times better than just hops, SP and FG. But, I am sure other peeps did worse and better than I on the same plan. It just varies. Just enjoy your success Elain.

Regarding the PM extract, for how long should we keep it under our tongue?
Should we swallow it afterwards or spit it out?

(15-02-2015, 09:53 AM)vidhushi Wrote:  Regarding the PM extract, for how long should we keep it under our tongue?
Should we swallow it afterwards or spit it out?

I don't have any measurable proof yet. But up to about 2 weeks ago, I was mixing it with milk and drinking it. But my friend and mentor Lotus suggested for better results to not dilute and drink it, but rather place it under your tongue. There are very many small blood vessels close to the surface and will absorb the PM directly into the blood stream. He suggested about 2 minutes or until your natural saliva washes it out.

(15-02-2015, 08:29 PM)iaboy Wrote:  He suggested about 2 minutes or until your natural saliva washes it out.

If only it tasted better!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon